What's the temp where YOU live today?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@mwallace056  , I lived in Mn (between the twin cities, in Roseville) for 6 & 1/2 yrs. I remember those winters well!  

Right now, at 3:00 in the afternoon, here in NC, it's only 33 out.  We're getting a bit of a cold front moving in tonight. They said we could get a little sleet. They say the high tomorrow should be mid 40's, but we'll see. 

Crazy, because we did have a few nice warm days last week. Last Sunday, Monday, & Thursday it got up to 69-70, so In trying to "get it together" this year, I took advantage, & went walking all 3 of those warm days! 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's 10 F and snowing lightly.  It's supposed to be cold the rest of the week and warm up on Saturday.   On the weekend it's supposed to be in the 30's to 40's during the day and teens at night.

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angels mommy  it's pretty cold here, right now it 10 degrees, looks like there chance of snow tomorrow with a hign of 0 degrees. the high on wedsnday supposed to be -9 and low of -24

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YIKES! Burrr!! I don't miss that kind of cold, but I do miss the area! 
i can't wait until Wednesday haha. i am for sure going to have the heater going a lot longer in their shelter. good thing i am getting them fixed wednesday, going to drop them off at a low cost neuter and spay at 8 in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon or evening so they will be some place warm most of the day there was some days or weeks when it got up 30 degrees or so but overall it been freezing 

Last edited:

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It was about 73 here today ( n. CA) my little sister is in the Boston area. It is hell there. I told her to come home.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's 2 degrees here now, at just after 8pm. the low tonight is forecast to be -5 degrees. but hey, we're supposed to get a "heat wave" here tomorrow when the temp is supposed to get up to 20 degrees F, at least it'll feel like a heat wave after the frigid temps we've had here lately.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
What great pictures, Betsy! 

Right now it's 11 F and we've had about 1-1/2 inches of snow overnight. You can tell it's really cold because the snow has that really sparkly look now. Our local weatherweenies have said they don't expect us to get above freezing any more until the end of the month.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Deer going through the yard:

Ozzy ignoring the deer in the background.  The deer and cats have got used to each other's presence and go about their own business without much curiosity about each other.   
Wow Betsy, your place looks positively balmy compared to where I am. We get a lot of deer too. Toby, the youngest, still tries to stalk them. 

Minus 4C and snowing here.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Wow Betsy, your place looks positively balmy compared to where I am. We get a lot of deer too. Toby, the youngest, still tries to stalk them. 

Minus 4C and snowing here.
Our cats were funny with the deer when they were younger--they weren't quite sure what they were supposed to do about those big creatures.  
   But they all just ignore each other now.

The weather here has been beautiful.  The downside is that with no rain, we're in for another year of drought and water restrictions.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-20°C (-4°F) but it feels like -32°C (-25°F) with the wind. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just out and it's up to 15 F up from -2 early this morning.  It's supposed to get up to 27 today but I don't know if it will or not.  It's supposed to be 39 on Saturday.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Supposed to be cold but I'm quite comfortable in my summer nighty and no heating on. Weird.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was -11 when I woke up at 7:00 its about 14 outside now with 3 plus feet of snow on the ground and more coming Wed into Thur ..Spring hurry up. I am just so very glad for some reason we decided to buy 2 more cords of wood then we normally due!  The cats are tired of being housebound they keep looking out the window that they use to get into their kitty fence and all they see is snow half way up the fence!

maiaelizabeth

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Supposed to be cold but I'm quite comfortable in my summer nighty and no heating on. Weird.
LOL the heat wasnt working in my apartment from most of saturday til last night. I was all layered up. long sleeve sleeping shirt, sweatpants, fluffy socks, plush robe... and 4 blankets to go to sleep.. now that the heat is working it feels like 100 degrees in here