What's the temp where YOU live today?

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The high temperature was 77 today where I live, but we are supposed to get snow and/or freezing rain on Tuesday. That's Texas for you! The only consistent weather here happens in the summer, when it is guaranteed to be HOT. The rest of the year you never know what is going to happen from one day to the next.

tabbysia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I remember one April several years ago when we had snow that came out of nowhere on Easter Sunday. There had not been snow in the forecast at all. It didn't stick, of course, because it had been in the seventies (I think) the day before. It came down in huge flakes all day. It was so pretty. It was funny seeing the baffled meteorologists trying to explain what happened.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at just before midnight here it's 13 degrees F, with a feels like temp of -3 degrees F. the temp is supposed to continue dropping to a low of -2 degrees F at around 7am tomorrow morning. the high tomorrow is forecast to be 2 degrees F --O.M.G., i'm so over winter...

seaturtle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
10 degrees and rest of this week ;is in the single digits in the daytime, minuses below zero. Lots of snow. Ready for gardening right now.

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This morning the temp is -18 degrees Fahrenheit. My ferals heated water dish froze last night in the feeding station. They are all cuddled under their heat lamp.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We are at 2 F right now with wind chill of -16. Wind gusts up to 28 mph. Our high today is to be 9 F.

I'm not leaving the house today. At all. 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We are at 2 F right now with wind chill of -16. Wind gusts up to 28 mph. Our high today is to be 9 F.

I'm not leaving the house today. At all. 
that's the same decision i just made -- not leaving the house today. well, i'll dump the wood stove ash pan (right outside the back door, into the snow bank and cover with snow) because there's no choice with that.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's around 20 F and looks like this:

When this blizzard ends later today, it's supposed to be way below zero with the wind chill, just in time to clear all of the snow.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We're continuing to have lots of warm weather (and lots of pollen).  It's 56 degrees now (13C) and should get up to the mid-70s (24C more or less) again by noon.

Zoe and Rico enjoying the sun:

Deer going through the yard:

Ozzy ignoring the deer in the background.  The deer and cats have got used to each other's presence and go about their own business without much curiosity about each other.   

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 13 degrees with a wind chill of -8 ...

We just finished with another blizzard. This time 16 more inches of snow. They are predicting more snow Tues-Wed; another 6 inches..

The projection is for the lowest temps any of the meteorologists have seen in many, many years; along with wind chills to be the lowest they have EVER seen!

And that was stated by a meteorologist who predicted the Blizzard of 78. 

It is chilly in the apartment now. Has been nice and toasty. I think I will have to put the heat up a bit for this entire week. The cold goes right thru things...

I am glad I bought new, insulated drapes for the patio doors...brrrr

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was eighteen degrees here first thing this morning. Tonight, they are calling for 15 degrees. We have winds from the north blowing at 13 mph. At least the wind has fallen out some. :lol3:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-22C right now, but around -30C with windchill. It was worse back home where they got TONS more snow (the snow banks are 6' tall, the roads are unplowed), and it was colder and windier. By the time I left home while the sun was still shining, it felt colder than -40C down there!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 18 degrees with a wind chill factor of -3 .. 

I went out to start my car. It is bitter cold out there right now. I could not stay outside at all.

Predicting 7 degrees tonight with wind chill of -4

Another storm tomorrow/Wednesday. Only a bit..3-5 inches...no problem after what we have been dealing with.

Another storm for Sunday...after that a bit of a break for several days, although very cold and windy...

I hope March is a better month...

So tired of staying in the house...Between the snow and this...It is too cold to go out today..

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch those poor people in the North West and all that snow, I can't even imagine!!!! We're 45dgrees today, average for this time of the year in Nebraska!