What's the temp where YOU live today?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
2 degrees F this morning when I left for work. With the wind chill, we are way down in the minuses and it will stay like that for much of today as the wind is supposed to be really nasty most of the day. We are in the midst of a very cold snap and tomorrow (Saturday) will be our warmest day of the next 3 days....at a balmy 15 F for a high. 
 Sunday night our low is supposed to be -9. 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's warmed up here. -3°C (27°F) this morning, 7°C (45° F) this afternoon. It's sunny enough today that Mogli ventured out on the balcony.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
And we are having a ridiculous 'heat wave' here.  It is supposed to be close to 80F (27C) here today!  No rain in sight. It's generally about 15 degrees cooler this time of year.  

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's a very frigid 8 degrees here right now (at 2:24 pm). i don't believe it's going to get to the 10 degrees forecast for today. tonight it's supposed to go down to 1 degree, but it may very well get down into the negatives here since i'm in a rural area.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
COLD and windy!  This morning, we had a wind chill of -11, and it will feel like -7 tomorrow, with snow and high winds.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Minus 15C last night.

When I took a shower this morning my shampoo was frozen in the bottle.

It hasn't snowed for a week though, so maybe the end is in sight?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
6F and partly sunny now. Snow expected this afternoon and "blizzard-like conditions" expected overnight into tomorrow

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now, -10 feels like -19 (which is 14 feels like -2 F). Tonight, it's going down to -25 feels like -40 (-13 feels like -40 F).

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
First I want to say I think about all of you that are dealing with all this cold weather and snow. I hope you all get a break from this bad weather as I worry so much for all those who have feral cats outside. Might sound

crazy but I have been sending prayers your way and that the feral cats are staying safe and warm.

We are having a very mild winter this year, we are actually breaking records with having warmer weather. We usually don't get very cold and most of the time we never see snow but maybe every few years. It is sunny

and our highs have been around 60 degrees. We have flowers blooming and it feels like spring. Sending some of our sunshine to you........

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
First I want to say I think about all of you that are dealing with all this cold weather and snow. I hope you all get a break from this bad weather as I worry so much for all those who have feral cats outside. Might sound

crazy but I have been sending prayers your way and that the feral cats are staying safe and warm.

We are having a very mild winter this year, we are actually breaking records with having warmer weather. We usually don't get very cold and most of the time we never see snow but maybe every few years. It is sunny

and our highs have been around 60 degrees. We have flowers blooming and it feels like spring. Sending some of our sunshine to you........:sun:
We are having an early spring, too. It's beautiful--but because everything is blooming early, we have green and yellow pollen EVERYWHERE. My allergies are off the charts this year. :(

I'm enjoying the mid-70s temps, though.... :sun:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
​It is 24 degrees right now, 6:30pm and the latest  Blizzard started about 3pm! 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in the DC area and it is 42 outside now but it is really windy. It is snowing in some areas. They say it will feel like -9 with the wind by tomorrow morning. My car battery is over 5 years old and I'm sure my car won't start tomorrow. It is suppose to be cold all next week and we are suppose to get 2-4 inches of snow on Tuesday.