What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Mmm! That should satisfy everyone's sugar cravings (at least for a little while...) 
I hope so because the Christmas leftovers pile of chocolates, biscuits and cakes is nearly gone....   If you see me eating anything worse than a chocolate brioche finger here over the coming days it means I have been out shopping for it. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a lovely healthy microwave meal of Pad Thai, chicken,noodles and vegetables with lovely ginger root and spice, followed by 2 large chocolate viotet cream sweets.  Oh well, at least I ate something healthy for the main course. :seesaw:
:lol3: :lol2: This cracked me up because that is my thinking exactly.

Four Fig Newton's for breakfast. Getting tired of the Special K cereals so I changed it up a bit. Sipping on my coffee!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I had a coupon for a free box of Krave cereal. I will not be eating anymore of it, I didn't like it. My daughter liked it so it will be a treat for her now.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I had a coupon for a free box of Krave cereal. I will not be eating anymore of it, I didn't like it. My daughter liked it so it will be a treat for her now.
Watch out! This could be a slippery slope, you know why they're called Kraves don't you? 

As for me, I had a large quantity of Maltesers (yes, that means I went and bought them).  I also bought baking potatoes to go with some chilli I have in the freeezer but they're both still untouched.....

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A bite of pasta salad that I made to see if it tasted ok. I'm going to eat more in a few minutes when my daughter goes down for her nap. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a lovely healthy microwave meal of Pad Thai, chicken,noodles and vegetables with lovely ginger root and spice, followed by 2 large chocolate viotet cream sweets.  Oh well, at least I ate something healthy for the main course. :seesaw:
Oh! Oh! No fair
:bawling:
BIG VIOLET CREAMS voice went up at the end of the sentence
:sigh:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half a small container of take out Italian Wedding Soup.  I found myself in a time crunch at work - had to interview someone for our administrative assistant position and didn't even have time to finish it.  Now, it's cold :( Debating whether or not to heat up the rest or just wait for dinner.
I'd have done both
:lol3:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch - 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs baked with my favorite (at the moment) no-salt seasoning blend - The Zip by Spice Hunters.  Plus 1 cup zucchini and 1 celery stalk.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken, potatoes, carrots and rice in a sauce and s piece of cake I made today.
Yum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just finished my morning coffee. (Trying a new-to-me Keurig kcup. It's Marley's "Get Up, Stand Up". Very smooth. I like it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.