What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch - wild pacific cod baked with a wonderful salt and msg free seasoning blend, and boiled baby bok choy.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big salad, braised top round beef with homemade Bombay Curry sauce. Almond Cake with Chocolate for dessert.  Yummo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sourdough pretzel nuggets last night

Drinking my coffee now

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Football food our style - small salad of fresh kale and mixed baby greens with a yogurt dressing. 1 serving of a steak fiesta appetizer that uses fillo dough and steak.
 8 oz. uncooked weight ground turkey breast burgers. My recipe for a riced cauliflower stir-fry using homecured, no sugars ham. Dessert was a serving of something new to me - salted coconut chips.  YUMMO!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure it was good knowing the way you two cook buy I so like spicy food.
Thank you!  I like flavor, but don't handle heat very well..lol.  I like curries, what little experience I have with them, harissa though I don't know how to use it very well, chipotle chili powder, etc.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  I like flavor, but don't handle heat very well..lol.  I like curries, what little experience I have with them, harissa though I don't know how to use it very well, chipotle chili powder, etc.
I keep seeing recipes for Chipotle but I have no idea what it is.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well - it has been MONTHS since I have been in this thread and just saw how HOT this thread is SO I just had to post once again. I have missed this one. :D

We went to a movie today so the last thing I had to eat was Pretzel M&M's. :yummy: And, can I add in Movie Popcorn. :jerry:

Status
Not open for further replies.