What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
White. Coconut. Layer. Cake. I'm not going to tell you how many pieces I ate....so far. 
 (And may I say that it is just wonderfully delicious. Sinfully decadent. Worth every single calorie. I swear. 
)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love cocnut layer cake but I don't have any here:  I had a cup of tea and two more chocolate brioche. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A hamburger. We need to get some groceries today, didn't have any lunch foods. We had half a box of frozen hamburgers in the freezer, so we cooked those.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh. I've eaten way too much. Lunch was ok. I contained myself but dinner tipped me over the edge. Oh my aching tummy!! Last things I ate were berry trifle, plum pudding and salted caramel bomb with vanilla bean custard.
I don't know what I'd have had first. The berry trifle. What berries? I make a mean trifle. I've never had salted caramel anything. Was the pud hot?

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what I'd have had first. The berry trifle. What berries? I make a mean trifle. I've never had salted caramel anything. Was the pud hot?
It was the first trifle I've made. I didn't like it. I might need to get your recipe!! Salted caramel seems to be the rage here. It was a hot pud. Caramel with pecans and a oozy salted caramel middle. Extremely wicked.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mixed berries with berry yoghurt. I'm trying to eat healthy again after days of gluttony but all I keep thinking about is chocolate!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

White. Coconut. Layer. Cake. I'm not going to tell you how many pieces I ate....so far. 
 (And may I say that it is just wonderfully delicious. Sinfully decadent. Worth every single calorie. I swear. 
)
See above....that was my dinner last night.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mixed berries with berry yoghurt. I'm trying to eat healthy again after days of gluttony but all I keep thinking about is chocolate!!!
I'll tell you how I make it now. I made it in the days when you couldn't get ready made custard. I use Birds custard so you could make it as thick or as thin as you want.
I'd make - you can buy - a plain cake which I crumbled into the bottom of a bowl. I pour tin (s) of mixed fruit onto the cake.
I then make jelly and pour it over the fruit and put it into the fridge to set.
Then I make the custard. Pour it over the jelly and back into the fridge.
When that's all set and cold I whip up cream and pile it over the custard and back into the fridge. It's ready to eat. My late dad loved it as do I and the rest who eat it. Yum.
How did you make yours?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had spaghetti and salad. I have to boil two different kinds of noodles as I eat the gluten free ones. But it was really good after all the ham and turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.