Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Rigatoni pomodoro
Mmmmmm. 

I was good and had rice with spinnach and paneer curry for tea, then a box of fudge happened. 
  (someone gave it to me as a present as I found money on the floor in the shop where I work and put it aside for someone to come back for - the fudge was as a thank you from the person who dropped it).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread has me drooling! For me it was pizza last night. Sipping coffee right now.
I really do not like pizza. It always tastes like flavoured cardboard to me. We have, besides ordinary pizzerias we have pizza hut and Domino's. I always have wings and corn maybe a salad. Not pizza.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 serving of homemade roasted cauliflower and leek soup, and 1-5th street grill gluten-free turkey sausage (Italian style with onions and peppers in it).  1 oz. half and half.  Flying high today, this is my usual day to average and determine current weight (I also do it here on tcs on Fridays) and I lost over 2 lbs. since last Monday, and am at over 143 lbs. now lost in less than 3 years.  Woot!!!!!!
10 stone!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmmmmm. :yummy:

I was good and had rice with spinnach and paneer curry for tea, then a box of fudge happened. :bat:   (someone gave it to me as a present as I found money on the floor in the shop where I work and put it aside for someone to come back for - the fudge was as a thank you from the person who dropped it).
That sounds delicious.
A whole box of fudge? I mean one whole box of fudge.
Don't you feel sick?

:nausea:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds delicious.
A whole box of fudge? I mean one whole box of fudge.
Don't you feel sick?

I didn't eat the whole box, and it wasn't a big box to start with so you needn't worry.  I'd actually eaten some over the past few days.  I did finish it tonight. 

The spinnach and panneer was fabby: I'd had the curry before but this was my first try with the microwave rice to go with it. How lazy is that!  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay now.
Tempura shrimps - soooooo good.
Corn soup with chicken and noodles - so much that I had to use chop sticks to eat it - flavoured with coconut milk and redcurry. OMG even better than the shrimps.
Lemon fish with rice - so so. A bit too sweet.

Later some of my lovely lemon white chocolate cake.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
One hotdog (and the bun) with four pierogies. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 serving of homemade roasted cauliflower and leek soup, and 1-5th street grill gluten-free turkey sausage (Italian style with onions and peppers in it).  1 oz. half and half.  Flying high today, this is my usual day to average and determine current weight (I also do it here on tcs on Fridays) and I lost over 2 lbs. since last Monday, and am at over 143 lbs. now lost in less than 3 years.  Woot!!!!!!
Did you taste the garlic mint?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't eat the whole box, and it wasn't a big box to start with so you needn't worry.  I'd actually eaten some over the past few days.  I did finish it tonight. :bat:

The spinnach and panneer was fabby: I'd had the curry before but this was my first try with the microwave rice to go with it. How lazy is that!  :D
What's paneer curry?
Regarding the fudge. As my dad would have said to me 'I believe you. Thousands wouldn't'.
:D

Not at all lazy. That's what microwaves and microwavable rice is for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am now munching on an Apple Cinnamon Nutri-Grain bar with my morning coffee

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Stewball, paneer is an Indian cheese, light tasting and not hard.  It's lovely, esp in a spinach curry.

Sourdough breed with low fat spreed, and a glass of orange squash.

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A plain bagel with a sweet walnut raisin cream cheese. Meh. The cream cheese had sweetened condensed milk mixed into it. Not okay. Could taste only that. But the fresh squeezed orange juice was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.