What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Where do you get your sushi?! I haven't been able to find a good sushi place in the area. Then again I don't make frequent trips out to the Island..
I go to Fancy Q on SSI, but they have a location in Brunswick that is owned by the same people and just as good.  Tuptim Thai near Sterling is WONDERFUL for Thai food!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A hamburger with a tossed veggie salad, topped with Light Buffalo Ranch dressing.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of those Power Bars!! Chocolate Caramel Fusion. Our fridge is on the fritz and we are waiting for a part to come in SO my breakfasts are not my usual and I am missing my cereal and milk. :slant:

Sipping coffee too... :)

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I found an unopened pack of marshmallow Peeps when I cleaned out the pantry yesterday. They claim to be Birthday Cake flavor, but I'm not buying it. Just yummy, smooshy sugar with more blue sugar on top.

Last edited:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to make my own granola when the kids were at school. Go off with a good breakfast inside them.
granola tastes so much better when you make your own, and it's so easy to make too! that was my first ever batch of granola that i've made. i got motivated to make it myself when i looked at the prices for the granola in the stores.

my current batch has flaked coconut and walnuts in it -- very tasty! i'm just about ready to make another batch, probably in about a week or so.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
granola tastes so much better when you make your own, and it's so easy to make too! that was my first ever batch of granola that i've made. i got motivated to make it myself when i looked at the prices for the granola in the stores.

my current batch has flaked coconut and walnuts in it -- very tasty! i'm just about ready to make another batch, probably in about a week or so.
When I took it out of the oven uf stir raisins in and they'd puff up beautifully and taste good

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Yes @Stewball  , a whole tin of pineapple and it was a large one. 
   I wanted something refreshing and the pineapple was the only thing I could find.

Just ate some Minstrels chocolate counters.  Going to go and find something savoury in a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.