What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I laid down on the couch and my husband came in the room with a bag of cheddar sour cream potato chips I'd bought to bring to our church picnic earlier this afternoon. The next thing i knew i was eating them! I don't buy chips for the house except for special occasions. Oh well.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An ice cream crepe with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and crushed skor chocolate bar on top with some strawberries on the side. My cousin made them for our family bbq as dessert.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how I love my mom's recipe for potato salad... I don't make it often because we eat and eat and eat :p
i make potato salad in the warm weather months. in the winter months i "nuke" a potato, and have it with butter and salt/pepper on it. i always have potatoes on hand because they're inexpensive, so i can make sides or even a light meal with them.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

l hope everything's okay 
Thanks.  I will be.  Not really my family, but an 89 YO family member has just been diagnosed with CHF.  OK, no biggie, we'll deal with that.  BUT, there's a son that when the time comes, he's going to be a real pain (you know, every family has one).  The mom is doing her best to make sure that her wishes are understood, but you just can't make selfish and childish 67 year old son listen.  Blech.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks.  I will be.  Not really my family, but an 89 YO family member has just been diagnosed with CHF.  OK, no biggie, we'll deal with that.  BUT, there's a son that when the time comes, he's going to be a real pain (you know, every family has one).  The mom is doing her best to make sure that her wishes are understood, but you just can't make selfish and childish 67 year old son listen.  Blech.
i can identify with that. i have very "difficult" relations with my sister and brother. i plan on being extremely specific in my will about exactly what i do want and what i don't want. i also plan on adding in instructions for carrying out my will that if my sister or brother contests/challenges my will, when the costs of the legal fees to defend my will get to a certain point/amount, my wish is to have everything left to the state -- this set of instructions are not to be shared with my sister or brother until they need to be implemented. i figure the state will be more able and likely to defend what i'd be leaving them, and therefor i'll have a better chance at that point of having my wishes carried out.

but also, as i get older, i'll be giving away to certain people the things i want them to have and donating some of my money to some of the charities i want to. by doing this prior to my death, there will be less incentive for my brother/sister to challenge my will.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An ice cream crepe with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and crushed skor chocolate bar on top with some strawberries on the side. My cousin made them for our family bbq as dessert.
You mustn't eat things like that. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.