What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found an unopened pack of marshmallow Peeps when I cleaned out the pantry yesterday. They claim to be Birthday Cake flavor, but I'm not buying it. Just yummy, smooshy sugar with more blue sugar on top.
Oh heaven.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick and I ate some sticky buns last night.

Drinking my coffee now.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was supposed to cook the chicken breast for lunch today that I didn't cook last night for dinner, but I picked up a Larry's Giant sub sandwich instead.  I swear I'll eat the chicken breast tonight.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Krispy Kreme chocolate frosted whipped cream filled donut. I've been craving these donuts for MONTHS and my brother got some *even more super special* double dozen deal after two hours of waiting for some reason. They dropped 6 off to me this morning.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A Krispy Kreme chocolate frosted whipped cream filled donut. I've been craving these donuts for MONTHS and my brother got some *even more super special* double dozen deal after two hours of waiting for some reason. They dropped 6 off to me this morning.
Thanks for posting this @pinkdagger    Now l don't feel so bad that l'm sitting here eating banana-chocolate ice cream right out of the tub 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Muffin!Thought it would help nausea I get from some meds... It didn't. :( good muffin tho.
Try a dry biscuit or some soda water. I also find some salt settles my stomach and some soda water after that. I know it sounds gross but it works for me.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Krispy Kreme chocolate frosted whipped cream filled donut. I've been craving these donuts for MONTHS and my brother got some *even more super special* double dozen deal after two hours of waiting for some reason. They dropped 6 off to me this morning. :rbheart:
OMG. Why can't I get stuff like that here I cry.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks for posting this @pinkdagger    Now l don't feel so bad that l'm sitting here eating banana-chocolate ice cream right out of the tub 
LOL, my dad taught me out of the tub ice cream eating was the only way to do it. My pant size only started chiming in otherwise recently.
OMG. Why can't I get stuff like that here I cry.
It's even fairly uncommon here! When I lived in my hometown, I had to drive an hour and a half to get to the same Krispy Kreme that's close to my current location. It's only a 20 minute drive from here but I just can't justify it. It's SO bad for you. Sometimes I would go down over the border into the USA to get some (about a half hour's drive), and then they closed the location. If you're ever on vacation in North America, I'm sure we could give you a list of stuff to try so you can return home 40lbs heavier. 
I read my school is getting one on campus though... Fat kid epidemic incoming.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, my dad taught me out of the tub ice cream eating was the only way to do it. My pant size only started chiming in otherwise recently.

It's even fairly uncommon here! When I lived in my hometown, I had to drive an hour and a half to get to the same Krispy Kreme that's close to my current location. It's only a 20 minute drive from here but I just can't justify it. It's SO bad for you. Sometimes I would go down over the border into the USA to get some (about a half hour's drive), and then they closed the location. If you're ever on vacation in North America, I'm sure we could give you a list of stuff to try so you can return home 40lbs heavier. :nod: I read my school is getting one on campus though... Fat kid epidemic incoming.
From what I understand fat kid epidemic is in the USA already and the the rest of the Western world is fast catching up with them.
Can't get any sort of Krispy Kreme here. I doubt I'll ever be able to visit America or Canada however much I'd like to.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krispy Kreme are my favorite!  And a bike ride away, since the gas station and grocery story carry them.  Not the same as getting them fresh though.  Now I'm craving Krispy Kreme.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Krispy Kreme are my favorite!  And a bike ride away, since the gas station and grocery story carry them.  Not the same as getting them fresh though.  Now I'm craving Krispy Kreme.
Bike ride away and then you don't have to feel guilty about eating them afterwards 

Status
Not open for further replies.