What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soondubu chigae (spicy tofu soup) with seafood and tons of naengmyeon (cold noodles) and potato side dishes! SO crazy filling and delicious, and under $10 to boot. :D Love Korean food.

tiho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ppybird, you & your cat eat GOLDFISH??
Are you serious?! If you are that is really gross. Goldfish are domesticate fish, not to be eaten., in my earnest opinion. Errgh! Do you know how to kill them humanely & quickly?
Nooo I think you're kidding.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Goldfishes 'cause they're so delicious...
They are tasty, little, fish-shaped cheese crackers for kids. It didn't even occur to me how that might sound! :lol3: Goldfish are ubiquitous in the US, and along with Cheerios, probably constitute their own food group for toddlers. We finished the bag off today, so I have to get some more. I forget this is an int'l forum sometimes. :D
It is kind of an odd shape, now that I really think about it ...

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of hedgehog. It's a slice ( bars?) and then to top it off I had some vanilla icecream. I've been eating clean but tonight it just got the better of me.

tiho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ohhh thank goodness! I've never heard of those cheesy things called goldfish. What aa relief!!!!!!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Goldfishes 'cause they're so delicious...
They are tasty, little, fish-shaped cheese crackers for kids. It didn't even occur to me how that might sound!
Goldfish are ubiquitous in the US, and along with Cheerios, probably constitute their own food group for toddlers. We finished the bag off today, so I have to get some more. I forget this is an int'l forum sometimes.

It is kind of an odd shape, now that I really think about it ...
 I have a toddler, she LOVES goldfish and Cheerios. She's eating Cheerios right now and she often has a few goldfish in the afternoon for a snack.

I had 2 crumpets with butter and shared a yogurt with Aimee for breakfast. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Am sitting here with Granny Smith apple slices and my coffee.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
People including little children now eating goldfish and hedgehogs! 

Oh boy, I am so relieved these are brands of snack foods!   
  The joys of an international web site!

I demolished 4 small snowballs this evening. 
    (soft meringue in a thin case of milk chocolate then dipped in dessicated coconut).  Mmmmmm

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l had a Penguin!
Ok. I am seriously hoping that was the auto correct? Or it's a chocolate penguin or a lolly, sweetie? Something other than a cute little penguin???? :D

I had Atlantic salmon. The skin was crispy and it was perfectly cooked. Yummy. Yum. Yum.

tiho

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had roast chicken, potatoes & pumpkin with spinach, & a raspberry moccachino afterward.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. I am seriously hoping that was the auto correct? Or it's a chocolate penguin or a lolly, sweetie? Something other than a cute little penguin????

Penguins are yummy chocolate biscuits. l have to go the the Scottish & lrish store here to get all the goodies l grew up eating.  Apparently, Tim-Tams were based on Penguins. 

Your Atlantic salmon sounds soooo goooood 
 l might have to go to the store.

l just at a banana with my coffee.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Too many Maltesers.  So many I don't think I'll be able to face eating my evening meal until about 10 pm!  (not good)

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some new potatoes with sauteed bacon n onions and sour cream...naughty but yummy!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
An itzy bitzy portion of lamb casserole to see what it tasted like, followed by a scoop of gooseberry and elderflower sorbet to 'cleanse' my pallet. 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My reward meal dinner - huge salad of romaine, celery, scallion, fresh tomato, cougar gold cheese, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders - diced, fresh basil, with a serving of Litehouse Jalapeno Ranch dressing. 1 Citrus Twist mini-cheesecake (just made this afternoon) with a serving of homemade strawberry rhubarb compote (with homegrown rhubarb just picked this morning).  And a serving of See's dark chocolate and nuts 

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yummy carrot cake muffin. So delectable. I am eating it now. I know my niece would snarf them down.

She saw what I bought today.... $650.00 in food and I bet she will eat a good 1/3.
We thinks she hides food. No idea why.... she is 20 years old and not malnutrition by any means. No idea why she hides food. No limits on what or when you can eat.

I bought me perogis... I never buy stuff for me. She says she is eating at least 10 of the ones I bought for me.... mashed potatoes and various cheeses. (reminds me of my Grams yummy Ukrainian venanaki) .

She goes back to Alaska next month. I'm gonna miss her a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.