What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Haloumi and roasted vegetables with brocoli and baby potatoes, followed by millionaire's shortbread and then a handful of mini chocolate eggs that were on sale at the charity shop today when I was there - had to buy them...

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How did you pizza turn out? Bet it was delicious! I always let my pizza dough (and many of my bread doughs, too) rise in the fridge overnight. It gives the dough a better taste, we think.

Rick got a jar of salsa from a fund-raising event in town for military people. It's good salsa. 

The last thing I had last night was some tortilla chips with salsa while we were watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. 
It was pretty good and the dough was soooo easy to make. It only had a few ingredients and it's all stuff I always have in the cupboard.

Tortilla chips with salsa sound really good right now. I love The Hobbit, I got to see Evangeline Lilly (Tauriel) at a talk show in December.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

It was pretty good and the dough was soooo easy to make. It only had a few ingredients and it's all stuff I always have in the cupboard.

Tortilla chips with salsa sound really good right now. I love The Hobbit, I got to see Evangeline Lilly (Tauriel) at a talk show in December.
Sounds like it was delicious! I just love pizza. If you've not tried grilling your pizza, that needs to be next on your pizza list. Yum! 

I didn't realize that I was watching just part one of The Hobbit. Bilbo said, "What have we done?" and that was it. It never said Part One.

I ate a small bowl of Raisin Bran last night.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those mini cheesecakes are DELICIOUS!

I had moist apple crumble topped with strawberry banana ice cream.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
big salad of scallion, romaine and celery, broccoli salad with mozzarella cheese and a mustard vinegrette, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast, and see's dark chocolate with nuts for dessert.

happybird

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A handful of Goldfish and some coffee. Found out a few days ago that Frannie loves Goldfish, but I only let her have two a day. They are kind of salty for a kitty.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A handful of Goldfish and some coffee. Found out a few days ago that Frannie loves Goldfish, but I only let her have two a day. They are kind of salty for a kitty.
Mollipop loves Cheez-its. And actually, the last thing I ate was last night when Mollipop and I ate a small bowl of Cheez-its. She had two; I ate the rest.

Drinking my morning coffee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.