What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carrot cake muffin sounds yummy. I had Atlantic salmon with broccoli, carrots and green beans. My plate looked lovely and colourful.

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandwich steak...not bread.  So not worth it with so many cats trying to steal it from the plate/stovetop!  Was decent though.  First beef I had in months.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. I am seriously hoping that was th auto correct? Or it's a chocolate penguin or a lolly, sweetie? Something other than a cute little penguin???? :D

I had Atlantic salmon. The skin was crispy and it was perfectly cooked. Yummy. Yum. Yum.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@tammat
You don't have penguins in Australia? I thought you got what England has.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My reward meal dinner - huge salad of romaine, celery,
scallion, fresh tomato, cougar gold cheese, baked boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders - diced, fresh basil, with a serving of Litehouse
Jalapeno Ranch dressing. 1 Citrus Twist mini-cheesecake (just made this afternoon) with a serving of homemade strawberry rhubarb compote (with homegrown rhubarb just picked this
morning).  And a serving of See's dark chocolate and nuts :drool:
I'm dribbling!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I had a piece of beetroot and feta cheese tart followed by some gooseberry and elderflower sorbet.  Very nice.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some frozen TGI Friday's cheese sticks.  They're...OK. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That sounds good. I love feta.

I had a couple bites of sausage, a few fries and some salad.
It was really lovely:  like a grated beetroot mix cooked down so no excess liquid, crumbled feta, and I think some mozarela cheese as well.  Some herbs in there somewhere.  I got it from work because it had been broken.   I only ate half so more for tomorrow but that will be cold.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh how I miss Aero bars. My family lives near Canada... near the Yukon. We would drive up and and Id buy cases of aero bars!

I just had a icky Costco danish dh bought. I am not into them.

You're too hard on yourself, l bet it was delish.

l had a family-sized Aero Truffle bar :anon:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh how I miss Aero bars. My family lives near Canada... near the Yukon. We would drive up and and Id buy cases of aero bars!

I just had a icky Costco danish dh bought. I am not into them.
Aero bars changed and they aren't as good anymore. They changed the shape, and it doesn't taste the same anymore. 
 http://products.nestle.ca/en/brands/chocolates/aero.aspx

I had a chicken crave pita for lunch. It was chicken, ham, swiss cheese, lettuce, pickles, cucumber, mayo and special sauce (like an Italian salad dressing). I ended up picking out almost every piece of ham for Aimee to eat, plus she ate the pickles, some cheese and some of the pita bread. 

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WHATTTTTTT THEY CHANGED THEM??? Are you in Canada? Just curious. My oldest kid lives there... Brat bought me some to send me... and ran out of food ate them hmph. I still can't believe he did that. Especially if they changed them!

YOUR lunch sound way better then that Danish. My husband loves them. I eat one to be kind. Had the dog been out and dh not standing there... Louie would have gotten a treat.

Aero bars changed and they aren't as good anymore. They changed the shape, and it doesn't taste the same anymore. :sigh:  http://products.nestle.ca/en/brands/chocolates/aero.aspx

I had a chicken crave pita for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.