What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Custard. Yep, a bowl of warm sweet custard.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner last night.....ham chowder (which was just so-so). Rick liked it. I did not.

Drinking my morning coffee now (and wishing I would have stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this morning)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ate a tin of sardines in tomato sauce. Gross. My daughter asked me was I eating cat food? Lol! My cats think I smell lovely :)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Salmon burger with chipotle aioli, big salad, steamed broccoli, my last mini citrus twist cheesecake and 1 serving of dark chocolate with nuts (means 3 pieces!)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I ate a tin of sardines in tomato sauce. Gross. My daughter asked me was I eating cat food? Lol! My cats think I smell lovely

Makes me wish I liked the taste of fish. 

Too many batter coated roasted butter beans....  need to wait till I feel hungry again before I go get my evening meal.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ate a tin of sardines in tomato sauce. Gross. My daughter asked me was I eating cat food? Lol! My cats think I smell lovely
Mmmnn, sardines in tomato sauce on toast is delish.

l had cream of mushroom soup.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made pizza dough yesterday and let it rise in the fridge for 24 hours (that's what the recipe said to do). The pizza is now baking and my mouth is watering waiting for it.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
How did you pizza turn out? Bet it was delicious! I always let my pizza dough (and many of my bread doughs, too) rise in the fridge overnight. It gives the dough a better taste, we think.

Rick got a jar of salsa from a fund-raising event in town for military people. It's good salsa. 

The last thing I had last night was some tortilla chips with salsa while we were watching The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. 

horserider101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just had a glass of almond milk blended with coconut it was amazing with and English muffin pizza it's whole wheat English muffin sauce with part skim mozzarella

Status
Not open for further replies.