What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I laugh so much every time I read this thread! It's almost as funny as some of the cat ones, well done everyone. :clap:

@catlover19, did your daughter eat the chocolate after the caramel or did you have to finish it for her? (It reminds me of the Cadbury Creme Egg adverts we get here in the UK).

So far today all I have had is a glass of strawberry milk.  I'm pleased to hear it is good for me.

It seems weird for someone who likes chocolate so much but I don't like chocolate milk or ice cream! :freak:
I laugh so much every time I read this thread! It's almost as funny as some of the cat ones, well done everyone. :clap:

@catlover19, did your daughter eat the chocolate after the caramel or did you have to finish it for her? (It reminds me of the Cadbury Creme Egg adverts we get here in the UK).

Stick your tongue down the egg to get the cream. Then a bit more chocolate. Then tongue down for the cream etc.
I like ice cream in a cornet but not chocolate ice cream
And it must be 3 scoops

So far today all I have had is a glass of strawberry milk.  I'm pleased to hear it is good for me.

It seems weird for someone who likes chocolate so much but I don't like chocolate milk or ice cream! :freak:

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for a strange breakfast. Toast with diced avocado, roma tomatoes, and spam (of all things, it's what we had!) topped with two fried eggs. I seasoned the avocado with a little lime and chopped some cilantro with it.

Overall, it was okay. The avocado needed another day. It was just slightly under-ripe.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Under ripe avocado is not nice..... 

I've just had pilau rice with green peas and a lightly spiced spinach and paneer dish from the place I'm going to start working in at next week, followed by a piece of excellent rhubarb tart (not too sweet and big chunks of rhubarb).  All round a pretty good meal.  Chocolate still might happen later on. 

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, avocado is best fully ripe... so soft and delicious. And there is definitely chocolate in my near future.

I love rhubarb, but I've never cooked with it myself, so I rarely get to enjoy it. Do you cook with rhubarb or buy the tars pre-made?

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Yes, avocado is best fully ripe... so soft and delicious. And there is definitely chocolate in my near future.

I love rhubarb, but I've never cooked with it myself, so I rarely get to enjoy it. Do you cook with rhubarb or buy the tars pre-made?
It was an unhealthy spontaneous buy from Co Op here in UK and it was fresh made so still warm.  £1 for a big 8" tart and it's one of the nicest I've had!  Tonnes of really good chunks of fruit and not over sweet. Amazingly the chocolate hasn't happened yet, I had such a healthy tea I'm still feeling full. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She ate the bottom off the chocolate and then licked the caramel out. It was a mini caramel cup (like a tiny reese peanut butter cup). She would have ate the whole chocolate and the other 2 if I had let her.

I had leftover Chinese food. I had Chinese in the food court at the mall for lunch and had some honey garlic chicken and some oriental chicken leftover that I brought home. It didn't last long once we got home.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under ripe avocado is not nice..... :cringe:

I've just had pilau rice with green peas and a lightly spiced spinach and paneer dish from the place I'm going to start working in at next week, followed by a piece of excellent rhubarb tart (not too sweet and big chunks of rhubarb).  All round a pretty good meal.  Chocolate still might happen later on. 
:bawling:
Rhubarb pie. Big chunks.
:sigh:
The rest sounds nice.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went for a strange breakfast. Toast with diced avocado, roma tomatoes, and spam (of all things, it's what we had!) topped with two fried eggs. I seasoned the avocado with a little lime and chopped some cilantro with it.

Overall, it was okay. The avocado needed another day. It was just slightly under-ripe.

:spam2: !!!!!!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was an unhealthy spontaneous buy from Co Op here in UK and it was fresh made so still warm.  £1 for a big 8" tart and it's one of the nicest I've had!  Tonnes of really good chunks of fruit and not over sweet. Amazingly the chocolate hasn't happened yet, I had such a healthy tea I'm still feeling full. :D
Unhealthy? Why unhealthy? Rhubarb's good for you

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Unhealthy? Why unhealthy? Rhubarb's good for you
  The raisin and almond milk chocolate bar snuck out and waved under my nose too so that had to be broken in to.  Does that mean both the raisins in the chocolate bar AND the rhubarb tart count towards my fruit n veg target? 
     Wouldn't that be nice. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All this talk of m&ms. They are my absolute favourite. I go through phases. I used to love peanut then regular then minis then peanutbutter. Mmm

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:D   The raisin and almond milk chocolate bar snuck out and waved under my nose too so that had to be broken in to.  Does that mean both the raisins in the chocolate bar AND the rhubarb tart count towards my fruit n veg target? :lol3:      Wouldn't that be nice. :sigh:
Weeeellllll being ad I'm quite a bit older than you I will give you permission to count both as fruit/veggie portions.

Status
Not open for further replies.