What's the last thing you ate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Erm, you seem to have gone from one mini Mars to half a large Mars??? :alright:

8 milk chocolates out of a enormous dark, milk and white Chocolate Box I was given yesterday.
I finished the minis and had one big one in the fridge.
So you've eaten SIXTEEN choccies?
:jaw:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

@LaraLove    plug your ears and cover your eyes.

Half a bag of chocolate orange Aero balls 
Mm mm mm, I've had the mint ones and they're pretty good.  Make a fabulous topping for chocolate cake too coz the flavour goes through the cake if you sit them in  ot frosted topping and keep it in a tin over night.

That's it. Last straw. I've just poured a glass of milk to accompany the cherries. Peer pressure, I tell you.
Oh dear, this thread was pretty healthy before I arrived and now I am surrounded by snackers.  I feel responsible for the dessent in to sugarry indulgence. 

And yes Stewball, I had eaten 16 chocolates, but now I've eaten 25 and I wish I hadn't.  I think I may be ready to eat something healthy and those chicken and apple sausages sound pretty good!  I'm sure I made a recipe once and that was turkey burgers with apple  and some herb or other in. They were good.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 3 caramel filled chocolates. My daughter had a piece of one of them and licked a bit of the caramel out. That makes it healthier right? 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 3 caramel filled chocolates. My daughter had a piece of one of them and licked a bit of the caramel out. That makes it healthier right? :lol3:
Yep! That's saving on some calories for sure ;)

I love to read your posts MServant. It's our choice what we put in our mouths ;)

I had 15 BBQ shapes.

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried making chicken fried steak for the first time tonight. That turned out poorly. The gravy and fixin's were good. The steak... not so much.

So now I'm drowning my sorrows over dinner in a chocolate milkshake with peanut M&Ms.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mm mm mm, I've had the mint ones and they're pretty good.  Make a fabulous topping for chocolate cake too coz the flavour goes through the cake if you sit them in  ot frosted topping and keep it in a tin over night.:yummy:

Oh dear, this thread was pretty healthy before I arrived and now I am surrounded by snackers.  I feel responsible for the dessent in to sugarry indulgence. :sorry:     

And yes Stewball, I had eaten 16 chocolates, but now I've eaten 25 and I wish I hadn't.  I think I may be ready to eat something healthy and those chicken and apple sausages sound pretty good!  I'm sure I made a recipe once and that was turkey burgers with apple  and some herb or other in. They were good.

You should sit the mints on the cake when it comes out of the oven
The frosting when it's cold of course.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
[quote nit that I me="MServant" url="/t/264218/whats-the-last-thing-you-ate/600#post_3460887"]Mm mm mm, I've had the mint ones and they're pretty good.  Make a fabulous topping for chocolate cake too coz the flavour goes through the cake if you sit them in  ot frosted topping and keep it in a tin over night.:yummy:

Oh dear, this thread was pretty healthy before I arrived and now I am surrounded by snackers.  I feel responsible for the dessent in to sugarry indulgence. :sorry:     

[/quote]

You don't get a migraine from all those choccies?
I would have even though I hardly get them anymore.
I was sent to a neurologist once about them when the kids were small so I had to take them with me. They were a bit disruptive so it ended with joanna on my knee and mark on the doctor's!
:lol3:
We left it that I shouldn't eat too many choccies in one sitting.
Blighty has just entered the room and is sitting on the windowsill.
Oops. I'm rambling. Sorry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

So now I'm drowning my sorrows over dinner in a chocolate milkshake with peanut M&Ms.
Peanut M&Ms? 
And you didn't share? 
 I live for peanut M&Ms!

We tried Johnsonville chicken and apple sausages a while back....they were pretty good; I'd make them again.

I had cookies last night. Just.....cookies. An assortment of cookies. And that's all I'm saying. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had 3 caramel filled chocolates. My daughter had a piece of one of them and licked a bit of the caramel out. That makes it healthier right? :lol3:
I love caramel. Mind you what don't I like where chocolate is concerned.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peanut M&Ms? :frusty: And you didn't share? :doh3:  I live for peanut M&Ms!

We tried Johnsonville chicken and apple sausages a while back....they were pretty good; I'd make them again.

I had cookies last night. Just.....cookies. An assortment of cookies. And that's all I'm saying. :anon:
You should have had milk with your biscuits. Not that I would not being s great lover of mill.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I laugh so much every time I read this thread! It's almost as funny as some of the cat ones, well done everyone. 

@catlover19, did your daughter eat the chocolate after the caramel or did you have to finish it for her? (It reminds me of the Cadbury Creme Egg adverts we get here in the UK).

So far today all I have had is a glass of strawberry milk.  I'm pleased to hear it is good for me.

It seems weird for someone who likes chocolate so much but I don't like chocolate milk or ice cream! 

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems weird for someone who likes chocolate so much but I don't like chocolate milk or ice cream! 
Me too.

BUT...

Okay, don't listen!!  Really, don't read what l'm about to type next, or you too will be forever addicted!

Try Nestle Parlour Chocolate Banana ice cream, drooooooool.

l really, really don't like chocolate ice cream, or any ice cream much for that matter. So l have no idea how l even got around to trying this stuff, but needless to say, when there's a sale on it, l stock up. l won't tell you how many drawers in my freezer contain ice cream 

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milk is good for you.
That's what I tell myself when I'm loading up a large cup with ice cream and then piling the top with peanut M&Ms... "The milk that will top this monstrosity will be good for me." 

Also good is to substitute crushed Oreos instead of M&Ms. I go through phases. 

Peanut M&Ms? 
And you didn't share? 
 I live for peanut M&Ms!
I have a whole other large bag that's completely unopened. Come on by, there's plenty to go around! 

OMG... I love chocolate. It's my lifeblood. It's probably going to give me Type II diabetes. But you only live once, right? 

Try Nestle Parlour Chocolate Banana ice cream, drooooooool.
One of my favorite things in the universe when I was a kid was chocolate banana smoothies. I haven't tried this ice cream, but I'll be looking for it next time I go to the store. I mean, if it's got bananas in it, it's healthy, right? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.