What's on your Mind Thread - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got my codfish salad put together tonight for Christmas Eve dinner. My mom didn’t like the seafood seasoning blend I planned to put on the shrimp so I’m rethinking that. DD helped get the pumpkin pie done too. Oh and the Coquito is done minus the rum. There isn’t room in the mason jars. Plus this way DS can try some if he wants. DD doesn’t like it.
image.jpg

Tomorrow (today?!) I need to tackle the lasagna, apple pie, and meatballs. The sausage will wait for the sauce on Monday. Oh and all the wrapping.

It feels like I’m constantly thinking up something else that needs doing.

vansX2 vansX2
I love it! This is the car I want to look at the next time we need a vehicle. I have always loved our Outback. I typically drive our suv though and the 3rd row seating comes in handy. We tow the kayaks with the suv too. Maybe next time (hopefully a few years down the road) we can seriously consider another Subaru.

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently last night was a busy night in cat world, woke up to find 2 gifts unwrapped, ornaments in unlikey spots - like by the front door and Christmas wrapped taffy pulled out of the bowl and scattered on the table. Why can't this energy be applied to washing windows? Sweeping floors or possibly getting the coffee made for when I get up. Such talent going to waste on mundane activities

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The UPS site itself is saying I'll get my package by the 31st. :( Amazon says the 23rd-26th. If it's not even going to arrive the few days we're out of town after Christmas so I can pretend Santa came back, I may as well save them for Easter. I guess I could wrap the mittens that were going in their stocking as Santa presents, but how lame is that?

Thanks for ruining Christmas, UPS. As if this year wasn't bad enough.

I'm so unhappy and so tired of trying to hold it together for the kids.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The UPS site itself is saying I'll get my package by the 31st. :( Amazon says the 23rd-26th. If it's not even going to arrive the few days we're out of town after Christmas so I can pretend Santa came back, I may as well save them for Easter. I guess I could wrap the mittens that were going in their stocking as Santa presents, but how lame is that?

Thanks for ruining Christmas, UPS. As if this year wasn't bad enough.

I'm so unhappy and so tired of trying to hold it together for the kids.
I'm sorry Lari- I know you are very disappointed but you are the best gift of all to your family and they will not be disappointed ,the mittens are a great idea,it's the tearing open the paper thsts the fun part!

And I know thst your best presents are your beautiful healthy family - that's what it's all about,don't let UPS or ANYONE or ANYTHING spoil your wonderful Blessings..

Merry Christmas Lari,sweet Friend- and then onto a New Year filled with Love,Peace,Joy and Good Health❤

You remain in my prayers & in my heart

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Lari- I know you are very disappointed but you are the best gift of all to your family and they will not be disappointed ,the mittens are a great idea,it's the tearing open the paper thsts the fun part!

And I know thst your best presents are your beautiful healthy family - that's what it's all about,don't let UPS or ANYONE or ANYTHING spoil your wonderful Blessings..

Merry Christmas Lari,sweet Friend- and then onto a New Year filled with Love,Peace,Joy and Good Health❤

You remain in my prayers & in my heart
I don't feel like a gift to my family. I'm in such a bad mood and keep losing patience with my oldest and keep crying. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.