What's for dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Store bought fried chicken. Home made mashed butternut squash , kale and romaine, cabbage, carrot and scallion salad with pillsbury cresent rolls.

oceanbreathes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Butternut squash ravioli, veggie sausage in marinara sauce, garlic toast, and asparagus.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ham on the indoor grill. I may slice some potatoes and throw them on the grill, too. Some sauteed baby carrots.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made homemade mac and cheese yesterday for dinner tonight. My husband won't be home until late tonight, he has his work Christmas dinner. I also have someone coming over at 4:30 to talk about setting up an education plan for the kids so I figured it would be easier if dinner was ready and just had to be heated up.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pizza for the kids
Hamburger helper for us,
everyone will have leftover kale salad.
It's been a rough day here.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a very weird concoction that tasted very good.
I took a tin of sardines and mashed them with avocado and hard boiled eggs and mayonnaise and added black grapes halved. Was very yummy. I love grapes in my salads.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a boxed pasta dish. You cook ground beef and add (usually) milk, water, the sauce packet and noodles. It ends up being thick like a stroganoff but comes in many different flavours.
sounds interesting. We have nothing like that here.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They say here to just drink a dark beer. He's mostly formula fed now
unfortunately, we are having issues with him getting full and only formula seems to help. He's a very gassy baby who cries a lot.
My grandma is 95 and still makes her own bread. She's very independent and still likes to do everything for herself. I think that woman has more energy than I
do most days.
the colicy business usually lasts about 3 months and then passes. You May Not have had it with aimee as she was premature.
don't sweat it.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It makes my son gassy and it's passed
through breast milk (sorry if that's tmi). I had one cabbage roll a few weeks ago and he was not happy after. I can't have turkey either, I had that problem with Aimee too. :sigh:  Christmas is coming and I will have to limit myself to a very small amount of turkey.
Tonight, I am making pork chops. We were going to have them last night but they were frozen solid still so we just grabbed a take and bake pizza from the grocery store.
not tmi at all. Chocolate can also cause problems through mum's milk.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mrs. B, I hope today goes better for you.

Tonight we are having the ham we didn't have last night. We got home from work and Rick said he needed comfort food. And I knew that meant mac and cheese. I have a recipe for mac and cheese that you just slice the cheese, layer the cheese and uncooked pasta in the baking pan, pour the milk over the top, throw some pats of butter on top and bake for about an hour or so. The pasta cooks as it bakes and it's less work. Rick sliced the cheese and I put it together. And it was really good.....just what he needed last night.

So tonight, we are having the ham, potatoes, and baby carrots. Although I'm thinking of not including the potatoes and making peach cobbler instead with some of the peaches I canned earlier this fall.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the colicy business usually lasts about 3 months and then passes. You May Not have had it with aimee as she was premature.
don't sweat it.
Yeah, I heard 3-4 months. He's 2 months old today. He gets his first shots tomorrow, I am not looking forward to it.

Tonight, we will probably just grab something quick. I have to go into the city to review the last pack of diapers from the diaper survey we've been doing and get my cheque for doing it. Then we need to go shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.