What's for dinner?

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am verrry tired tonite...had orientation class for 10 new associates today.Dinner was Marie Callendars frozen lasagna,garlic toast and a salad.It was yummy!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was payday, we usually get some take out. But I decided to make Rib-eye steak, Yukon Gold baked potato, and my guilty pleasure...creamed corn.
So the rest of the weekend we'll eat a bit lighter to make up for that brute of a steak.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The best grilled sandwich ever and apple slices

Best grilled sandwich ever is fresh whole wheat bread with swiss cheese, spinach leaves, fresh ripe garden tomato, red onion, and avocado. Sometimes I throw some orange roughy fish or salmon on and/or pesto.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am doing my Christmas baking this morning so I since I will have the oven ready to go and all I am going to do roast chicken with all the trimmings.
That way I will have some left-overs for the next couple of days

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight we are going to have bread, wine, fruit and bread for dinner. I am also going to make homemade chopped chicken liver.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparantly I've lost my mind, 'cuz I told hub I'd cook his favorites tonight.....

Pan fried Chicken
collards
rutabega
real mac n cheese
crackling cornbread
and apparantly he's trying to give me a hint, because last night he came home with a few sweet potatoes.....so probably candied sweet potatoes too!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The leftover roast and gravy from last night will make fiiiiiiiiiine hot roast beef sandwiches.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well tonight is left-overs. I did roast chicken yesterday so am thinking hot chicken sandwich with mashed potatoes and green beans...For dessert most likely a couple of snowball cookies

I have to get the rest of the cookies I made yesterday decorated and into the freezer today they are just to darn tempting to have sitting around.

I think I gained 10lbs the last two days just licking cookie dough off my fingers...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We ordered out for pizza.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A fancy schmancy steak house in Walnut creek...

Ruth's Chris' Steak!!!!

Its my soon to be father in laws b day

I never order steak at these places
maybe I will tonight

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tonight was a stuffed chicken, with a side of garlic whipped potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots with a butter sauce and of the gravy. For dessert I had apple crumb cake with vanilla ice cream.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made a Polish dish called Kapusta, with a side of parsley boiled potatoes and a good deli rye bread. Kapusta is basically sauerkraut, but with all sorts of veggies, pork and sausages to make it yummy. It was DH's birthday this week and this is his all time favorite meal.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a tofu corn dog (didn't know until after I bought it that it has eggs in it) which was quite good, noodles and soy butter, and chips and salsa.