What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandrasames

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It was meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Around 240 calories. It tasted great. To me for what it was lol

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a restaurant called Benedict with my granddaughter. She had eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and spinach. I had eggs benedict with spinach and crispy bacon. Delicious.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A simple grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast with balsamic vinegar brushed on it while it's grilling (it is huge; Rick and I will split it).  And some roasted Parmesan zucchini as a side. 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A simple grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast with balsamic vinegar brushed on it while it's grilling (it is huge; Rick and I will split it).  And some roasted Parmesan zucchini as a side. 
Mmmm that sounds good. We will have grilled chicken and broccoli tonight.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are going to try the spiralizer with zucchini and summer squash tonight. With a vegetarian pasta sauce. Much to Rick's dismay.
How did this work? I'm thinking of trying the spiralizer tonight.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We didn't use it. We never got back in the house until it was going on 8:00 and neither of us wanted to make anything. We called out for pizza delivery. And pretty much every night this week has been so busy. Hopefully we'll be able to try it Thursday as we don't have much going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.