What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beef Flank Steak Pinwheels.  I've never made it before, but one of our better food stores prepares them, and all one has to do is take it home and cook it.  We will see....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
arugula salads with salmon for him and scallops for me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever Dear Richard feels like making will be our dinner....I have a hair appt at 5:00, so he's Chief Cook tonight. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took me out for supper. I had 'chicken' steak with a nice spicy sauce, mashed potatoes and salad and very nice it was too.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am going to make corned beef hash/onions, stir fried cabbage and baked sweet potato. I call it comfort food. :nod:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We had spaghetti on Sunday night. There's a bit leftover and Rick said he wants that for dinner tonight. I took some rigatoni out (I had made it in the pressure cooker about a month ago) of the freezer and that's my dinner. Basically, it's Leftovers Night.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took a boneless/skinless chicken breast out of the freezer last night and stuck it in the fridge. I'll probably have to thaw it in the microwave tonight. We can grill it, slice it, and put it over a nice salad for dinner.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A spring roll, shrimps in tempura, a very spicy corn soup and a bean sprout salad.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A spring roll, shrimps in tempura, a very spicy corn soup and a bean sprout salad.
Sounds so good...have not had "Chinese" food for so long....Although Tempura is Japanese.....it reminded me of Chinese...sorry..hope I did not hijack the thought process...

Actually, I love Pad Thai...not Chinese, but I do love the vegetarian version of it....

I used to work in a hospital which bordered ChinaTown. I am spoiled on Chines food. I know the difference between the good, or bad, greasy, unpalatable compared to the exquisite food...I favor the latter.. too far for me to travel for just Pad Thai....sigh..Have not had that in years....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.