What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fried: onion, mushrooms, sausages, eggs and fries done in the microwave and it was delicious.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to make the zoodles tonight. We didn't have them last night. Rick was feeling like crap and I had about half a headache. Neither of us really felt like eating much, so I threw together a couple of English muffin pizzas and that was our dinner.

Later on last night, Rick and Tabby shared a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats. I was in bed and sound asleep by 9:00. 

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to my son and DiL. We had schnitzel, rice, potatoes, salad and home made tehina.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Probably leftovers from last night. Two brats, one ear of corn, and a wee bit of the mac salad. I'll see what else I can scrounge up from the freezer. I'm not cooking much today at all.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An Italian salad and fettuccine with a creamed pepper and garlic sauce. It was just ok. Nothing to write home about.
Is that expression used in America?

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a massively easy recipe for mac and cheese.
Do share!!!! That would have gone great with my panko crusted buffalo chicken thighs. And yep, we use that term here.. Wasn't sure anybody else did, so thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do share!!!! That would have gone great with my panko crusted buffalo chicken thighs. And yep, we use that term here.. Wasn't sure anybody else did, so thanks for the heads up!
Boil your pasta until it's al dente.

Mix 1 cottage cheese
1 sour cream
1 egg
3 cups of yellow cheese
Salt and pepper

I add mustard and a little chilli.

Mix it all together, add the cooked pasta, I rinse it, mix well. Pour it I to a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top, I don't, and bake 180 degrees centigrade for 40 minutes.
Enjoy.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it will be turkey Italian sausages with corn and green beans.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boil your pasta until it's al dente.

Mix 1 cottage cheese
1 sour cream
1 egg
3 cups of yellow cheese
Salt and pepper

I add mustard and a little chilli.

Mix it all together, add the cooked pasta, I rinse it, mix well. Pour it I to a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top, I don't, and bake 180 degrees centigrade for 40 minutes.
Enjoy.
I doubled the ingredients.

I'm interested if anybody tried it.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We grabbed fish and chips on the way home today. We had a very busy day and didn't get home until 5:45 so we didn't want to cook. My husband got the van fixed this morning, we went to the splash pad, children's museum, mall, had dinner and then went to the park. It's extremely hot and we just didn't feel like cooking.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Zucchini quiche. With a bit of red pepper for color. I'm using EggBeaters in the quiche instead of eggs.

I am bound and determined to use up our zucchini....much to Dear Richard's dismay.

Status
Not open for further replies.