What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Corn and blueberry salad with chicken mixed in.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We grabbed fish and chips on the way home today. We had a very busy day and didn't get home until 5:45 so we didn't want to cook. My husband got the van fixed this morning, we went to the splash pad, children's museum, mall, had dinner and then went to the park. It's extremely hot and we just didn't feel like cooking.
Do you get real chips with your fish or skinny frozen ones?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A plate with houmous, tehina, sliced hard boiled egg, broad beans cooked into a mess middle eastern style, hot sauce and pita. Very heavy and filling.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick is Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer tonight as I have a hair appt and won't be home right away. He asked me what he should make. I said I didn't care, whatever he wanted. He took a container of split pea soup out of the freezer last night and flopped it in the fridge to thaw. So I guess we're having split pea soup with garlic Parmesan rolls. I think it's a little hot for soup, but he's making dinner and that's all that matters.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An unfinished plate of rice, potatoes and horrible horrible meatballs. Not home made.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Honey-barbecued chicken thighs from the crock pot tonight. With some sliced tomatoes and potato salad. Mint iced tea to go with.

(I was going to make Sticky Chicken with drumsticks. But I got the chicken out of the freezer last night without really looking at it and, this morning, I see I took thighs out of the freezer, not legs. So change of plans.)

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a clue, as I work shift work and just got up a little bit ago. Missed the bus to the store, so for the next two days gotta scrounge. There's chicken thighs in the fridge, but the dang cat just crawled on my lap, having eaten HIS dinner....lol. It'll probably be some junk from the convenience store. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken, rice, potatoes and carrots. Very tasty. Not home made. Well not my home!

Status
Not open for further replies.