What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Christmas dinner today here; the kids are coming up, Rick is going in to bring his mom down, and my brother and SIL are coming in. 

The pork crown roast with stuffing and gravy, potato casserole, sweet potatoes, dried corn, etc.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftovers from Christmas Day:

ravioli, slice of apple pie..

maybe a couple small cookies later...

still full from yesterday. I have done nothing but put some leftovers in the freezer, throw out trash, nap and watch tv...

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaghetti. I'll probably have a prime rib sandwich. There's not much left, but it's so good.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise

Christmas dinner today here; the kids are coming up, Rick is going in to bring his mom down, and my brother and SIL are coming in. 

The pork crown roast with stuffing and gravy, potato casserole, sweet potatoes, dried corn, etc.
I am not a fan of cheesecake but everybody who ate that Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake thought it was wonderful stuff! Our DIL raved and raved about it and took a chunk home. Rick's mother thought it was decadent and Rick is in seventh heaven. The recipe is a keeper!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Today's dinner will be leftovers. There's not a lot of food left over from yesterday, but enough for a meal for the two of us. A couple ribs, a few potatoes, some stuffing and gravy and a little bit of the dried corn. 

We put a couple ribs from the pork roast in the freezer for another use and kept a couple ribs in the fridge for our New Year's Day pork and sauerkraut meal. I think my sister and BIL are coming over for dinner then.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grilled chicken, jacket potatoes, coleslaw and half an avocado. I couldn't finish it.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter, her roommate and her little girl came for dinner. We had left-over baked glazed ham, homemade German potato salad (Gram's recipe!), and baked beans. We baked Reece's peanutbutter cookies after dinner for dessert and had them with coffee (Aubree had milk). I am stuffed to the gills and so tired I can barely keep my eyes open!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We had homemade hamburgers made on my new indoor grill. They were so good.
What kind of grill did you get? Do you like it? Indoor grills are really nice.

I'm thinking some kind of Boca burgers tonight for our dinner. We really overdid it during the weekend and enough is enough.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom asked me to make my cheddar ale soup. It's a raw, nasty day out, been sleeting almost non-stop since this morning. Little ice pellets hitting the house and the wind making it sound like the windows will blow in. Winter has arrived!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chicken in a teriyaki sauce, made by my daughter, fries, coleslaw salad and half an avocado.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Organic grass fed beef spaghetti with mushrooms and plenty of garlic. With a dash of thai fiah sauce for that extra taste. I wanted regular beef but but i went to the store late and they were out.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Status
Not open for further replies.