Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight before work I will have Willowtree chicken salad sandwich on my favorite bread, pumpernickel!  With Arugula, dill pickle, and Muenster cheese! 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Tonight before work I will have Willowtree chicken salad sandwich on my favorite bread, pumpernickel!  With Arugula, dill pickle, and Muenster cheese! 
That sounds so good. DD and I both love pumpernickel bread. I used to love pumpernickel bagels growing up in NY. So yummy toasted with cream cheese, thinly sliced red onion, tomato slices and a dash of salt. 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That sounds so good. DD and I both love pumpernickel bread. I used to love pumpernickel bagels growing up in NY. So yummy toasted with cream cheese, thinly sliced red onion, tomato slices and a dash of salt. 
I would have never thought of that combo, it sounds WONDERFUL!  I too, love pumpernickel bagels!  

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice! That's really nice! It's really big, too. Congratulations!

Not sure about dinner tonight. Rick is off work today, so whatever he makes (or gets out of the freezer, as the case may be) will work for me.
I love it. I just reheated a hamburger on it and threw my pretzel bun on it to toast, then assembled my burger and put it on like a panini. It was really good. He didn't pay anywhere near what that site is asking for it either.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've got sausage and lentil soup simmering away, but I think we may have salad and pizza.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Organic grass fed beef spaghetti with mushrooms and plenty of garlic. With a dash of thai fiah sauce for that extra taste. I wanted regular beef but but i went to the store late and they were out.
Is there a big difference in taste?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put chicken in the crock pot earlier with tomatoes, chicken stock, seasonings and some veggies. We had it over rice.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a big difference in taste?
For the fish saucee? I added wooden 1.5 spoonfuls to my sauce that serves 4. Its not like ewww fish sauce! Its more like ooh the spaghetti tastes extra good today! Like more depth and flavor i guess. I personally dont like cooking with a heavy hand for salt. I use low sodium sauce and dont add any salt to spaghetti except for the salt in the fish sauce. Fish sauce is pretty salty.

Last edited:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the fish saucee? I added wooden 1.5 spoonfuls to my sauce that serves 4. Its not like ewww fish sauce! Its more like ooh the spaghetti tastes extra good today! Like more depth and flavor i guess. I personally dont like cooking with a heavy hand for salt. I use low sodium sauce and dont add any salt to spaghetti except for the salt in the fish sauce. Fish sauce is pretty salty.
I think she was possibly asking if there's a difference in taste for grass fed beef vs. regular. ;) I wouldn't know, though.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she was possibly asking if there's a difference in taste for grass fed beef vs. regular. ;) I wouldn't know, though.

Ah. My answer is no. Lol. My taste isnt that refined for meats. Im more of a seafood person.

Last edited:

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sick of turkey and ham and all that Christmas stuff. curried sausages a veggies tonight.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I'm sick of turkey and ham and all that Christmas stuff. curried sausages a veggies tonight.
I have to agree with you there as far as the Christmas stuff. Done with it (other than the pork and sauerkraut for New Year's Day).

Whatever Rick gets out of the freezer for dinner tonight will work for me.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NO CHICKEN.
I went out. I had for starters eggplant with small chopped tomatoes, red onion, radishes and eggplant cream which is delish. Then I had a hamburger. Very disappointing but the fries they came with were superb.
Home made lemonade .

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wine
2 hours on The phone with the bank for some's Dupitt charge with a three-year-old and five-year-old screaming I'm done
No seriously leftover chicken with stuffing,potatoes and sugar snap peas

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A pair of elephants just raced by my bedroom!

sausages, fries, cherry tomatoes, half an avocado and a roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.