well here's the real story

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol yeah that's what I meant.... sort of.

I did find that my external drive is history, but it's warrantied and there was just back ups on it anyway. since I have all my data the backups aren't needed.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you know how to fix the thing. I'd be blubbering and packing the thing up for a visit to the computer fix-it guy.

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!! I've just read through this thread for the first time..Oh my you poor man!!! I hope everything starts to look up for you!!

I hope your babies are alright and get to you soon without any problems the poor little things!!

lots n lots n lots of for you and your babies

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to reiterate - is there any food that Wilbur just can't resist? Chicken, turkey? Salmon? Since you gave them all your stuff to sell, IMHO, you gave them a huge contribution. Maybe they would be willing to take extra steps to ensure that Will and Tink are eating.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it actually pissed me off that Mandy, the leader of the group, sort of said they have to go. But that's another story.

Wilbur doesn't have anything he craves. He eats Nutro Max kitten dry food, and sheba premium cuts for a snack, but he doens't get all excited about anything

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Well, it actually pissed me off that Mandy, the leader of the group, sort of said they have to go. But that's another story.

Wilbur doesn't have anything he craves. He eats Nutro Max kitten dry food, and sheba premium cuts for a snack, but he doens't get all excited about anything
They HAVE to go? Why?
She sounds like a poop to me. I think I remember reading about her in your blog. Lots of times animal rescue people have no interpersonal skills. (No one HERE is like that, right????
) If someone had just donated all kinds of stuff to our group, I'd be flipping over backwards to help. I'd be trying EVERYTHING I know to get your cats to eat and worried that a long road trip - which is already going to be traumatic - will be made worse if they are in a weakened state from not eating or not eating enough. As much as you want them back quickly, they definitely should not be hitting the road until they are eating sufficiently every day. That's my two cents worth.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she had been nice before. but sometimes she sounds a little honery in email.

This was her comment

Can you work with that group to get them transported from Missouri to
Arkansas? We need to get them out of Karen's garage as the stress is too
much for them there.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really praying for a reunion with your cats! I know that somehow this is going to work out. I keep checking this thread to read some good news that your babies have been reunited with you.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I won't give up. Listen, even if they can only get them to missouri, If I have to i'll drive up and get them. There's NO way i am giving up on them. They wouldn't give up on me.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They will be so happy when they see you! I will have happy tears for you when you are all together again!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you know yet where in Missouri they will be going? I hope it's somewhere easy to get to from where you are.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well she had been nice before. but sometimes she sounds a little honery in email.

This was her comment
Her comment, to me, sounds like she thinks it's urgent to get them to you quickly. I would just interpret it as concern.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This was her comment
OK. That sounds much better. I thought she just wanted to offload them, didn't really want to help you out, etc.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

ever tried original recipe KFC [skinned first]. one of my feral groups says it's GREAT for trapping...

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Renewed vibes that everything goes well for the planning of your kitties' trip back to you! I'm still concerned about their eating habits, and I agree with those who said that if someone just donated a bunch of stuff to my shelter, I'd be flipping over backwards to help their kitties. It doesn't seem like there's enough being done to find out if your kitties are eating and how much exactly they are eating. Then again, I'm a worrywart

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, she says they've been eating. just not very much. There are 10 cats in that garage area so I think there's a very good chance, and probable that they're eating more than she says.

I got the news, they're leaving Phoenix on Christmas. I have to figure out how to get them from Wichita Kansas to Hot Springs. It's 400 miles so i'm not exactly sure how to do this.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, she says they've been eating. just not very much. There are 10 cats in that garage area so I think there's a very good chance, and probable that they're eating more than she says.

I got the news, they're leaving Phoenix on Christmas. I have to figure out how to get them from Wichita Kansas to Hot Springs. It's 400 miles so i'm not exactly sure how to do this.
Perfect! At least there's some progress. Are there some cat rescue groups in Wichita or Hot Springs you can get in touch with to help transport your kitties? Alternatively, could you rent a car and get them?

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If i can't find a way to transport them I will drive myself. it's 7 hours each way but i'd be glad to do it.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If i can't find a way to transport them I will drive myself. it's 7 hours each way but i'd be glad to do it.
I know! you'll be so glad to finally see them. If you drive up, you can be with them even sooner
I'm really excited and happy for you

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope everything goes well for the trip for your two and i'm glad to see your so dedicated to your babies
willing to drive 14 hours for them is an amazing statement of just how much you love them