Weight Control Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zazi, it's always possible you are one of me (and the large group of folks on a list I am on). We have something called postprandial hyperinsulinemia...in time, this can go along with a whole host of issues (high bp, high cholesterol and more). Though it sounds simplistic (I'm not wild about the title), this quiz will let you know if this is or may be an issue for you.

As soon as you mentioned that restless, want to eat something even when you know you aren't hungry...that is what happens when my insulin is out of wack. It doesn't happen when I follow the eating plan I am on...blessed peace! I can walk through a bakery section and not have an internal war of the worlds
If I see something I want, I may buy one for my meal that day or the next, to be worked in as part of a balanced carb meal.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I gave up fast food back in April. I have to cravings for fast food anymore. I started weight watches at the end of may and can't believe the will power I'm having.

I used to just eat and eat and eat. When I watched TV or was bored I would eat.

But since I've been doing WW this time I've noticed I'm not eating when I'm not hungry. If I do need a snack its pickles (zero points) or veggies. I do miss my chips!!!

Today I went to grab something to eat and I said to my mom "Aw hell I'm going to cheat" but I didn't. I made a 4 point sandwich with pickles. Eating it right now and its filling me up.

I find I'm eating more slowly, and making better choices.

Its hard, for about a year I was in a "I don't care" mode. I just sat around and ate. I think I gained 20lbs last year. I plan to lose those and more.

Good luck to everyone.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bundylee

I am going to do this!!!! I have attached a photo of me
I can't see the photo

But I'm sure you are beautiful!

Remember, we're every bit as fabulous as our cats think we are

Status
Not open for further replies.