Weight Control Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
P.S. Kim I love your siggy. Spot looks like she is guilty. The third one looks totally innocent. The last one looks like he is praying and the first one looks like he is trying to be innocent. Very cute.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Creepyowl
P.S. Kim I love your siggy. Spot looks like she is guilty. The third one looks totally innocent. The last one looks like he is praying and the first one looks like he is trying to be innocent. Very cute.
ROTFL!! Thank you. That is one of the funniest observations I have ever heard about my siggy! Hey, I love your siggy, too. Emmett looks cute walking through the house with his rat.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello

This is DH of KittenKrazy, Monday we started The South Beach
diet plenty to eat, NO carbs at all. Meat, salads, asparagus,Broc
eggplant, peppers & onions.Low fat cheese for snacks, fish, the good
fats but no starch's not as bad as you think.Tonight we get broiled
sirloin steak, grilled tomato, salad, steamed broccoli, South Beach MASHED "Potatoes" which is made w/cauliflower looking forward to trying this.
Need all the support we can get.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And girls, I've got to hand it to my DH, he is a wonderful cook, and he's been quite willing to prepare diet food for me, in my book that's a GREAT thing!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's official...Michelle's finally in SINGLE digit sizes!!!!

I'm just freakin' tickled pink & floating on cloud nine...or should I say cloud eight since that's the size I'm wearing now!
It's amazing...I never thought I'd make it this far! I started out weighing 201 pounds & wearing a size 16 pants. Now, I'm 160 & in a size 8!

I'm totally excited about this & it just drives me to do even better. I still have a little bit more to go. I want to make it to 150 pounds & then I'll be exactly at my "big" goal. My first goal was to make it to 170 & I've made it that far, so I know I can make to this goal.

Great job Heidi! And KittenKrazy & DH, I wish you the best! Keep us the great work everyone!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate sizes! I think I would have to trim down another 20 pounds to see a size 8. I am at about 150 now, and I am in a 10 or a 12.

Have I mentioned that I hate sizes?

P.S. WTG, Shell!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Deb! You've done such a wonderful job in what you've accomplished! Don't cut yourself short Hon...you've done great!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, guys, just a progress report, I started the induction phase of this diet Monday morning, I just weighed myself again this morning, and I've lost four lbs. since I weighed Monday morning, and I gotta say I'm a happy camper ! Not really hungry either, which is a good thing !

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great to hear KK!

Well after squeezing my big butt into my jeans last night I decided it was time to officially join WW again.

I gained 19lbs since I was last there at the end of April

So I'm back on track...I hope. Tonight is my bday dinner, I'm eating whatever. Tomorrow morning is the offical start. I have a new notebook and my new kit which I'm going start reading once I'm done this post.

Need all the board magic you guys can muster up!

Wish me luck!!!

P.S. Gotta stop the
to avoid the munchies

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I been good so far. Its alot easier when I'm not at work. Next week will be the big test.

I've only used 8 points so far today and my mom and I are having a WW recipe for dinner tonight. Its one I had made before that we really enjoyed.

I've decided to make my meetings on Thursday evening. So next week will be my first weight in. I might head to the meeting tonight just to get back into the swing of things.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey girls, I am definitely a happy camper here, I stepped on the scales this morning, and I have lost two more lbs ! This is the first time since about 1997 that my scales have weighed me in at anything under 190....happy dance, hee, hee ! I have another week on the induction phase of this diet, then we can start adding fruits and grains back to my diet, slowly.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is awesome KK.

Me on the other hand fell off the wagon and into some cookies. I didn't go off to bad. But I've been snacking too much today and then my mom ordered chinese food so I had to have some of that.

I decided to give my self these last 2 days as practice and see how I do tomorrow. I think I'm going to take a long walk tomorrow to get some exercise.

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I knew I had soemthing to tell you all - day 6 of the diet and thought things were going well - or I was hoping. I decided to try it and get weighed today at work- I know its a day early but curiosity was killing me. I was 15 stone 7 last Thursday - through hard work etc - I have lost 7lbs - incredible for me - thats 7 boxes of cat crunchies I owe! Heres to more. Next weigh in - official is Thursday morning.
Bit of positive news for once.
K

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok.. I am very convinced that I wanna go on a diet and lose some weight..get myself into a gym and look better and feel better.. my target: before 14th of sept 2004* that's my 24th birthday * i wanna lose the extra weight I have.. which is about 20kgs.. which is abt 44lbs.. does anybody have any tips and stuff like that that can help me along the way?? I'm gonna need the board support to get through this.. and boy boy is gonna be on his weight management food together with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.