TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's adorable...congratulations! I look forward to more photos of her

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Are her eyes blue, or is that an older picture or a trick of the light? Lab/Border Collie is an interesting mix. I wonder if she'll be more of a laid-back Lab, or a super-intelligent, but easily bored, Border Collie? I envy you! There's a Black Lab puppy down the street that I'm tempted to steal every time I see her in her yard. I'm now making it a practice to walk by there every afternoon so that I can pet her.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the headsup on this thread Elizabeth!

OMG the puppy is soooooooooooooooo precious! I want to come and steal it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No you can't.
No you can't.
No you can't.

Eric just named her Sandy and her middle name is Halo.
Her paws are white/beige socks and it truly looks like she was playing in the sand when she was born. He just wanted a simple, easy name. Nothing dramatic and warrior-princess like what I had picked out!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
E, Sandy is precious! Cannot wait to hear more about her (we have room for a pup or two on this site, right guys?
). I'm glad your cats are going to do well with her, too. But can Eric handle ALL that estrogen in the home? Hope at least a few of you fishies are males!!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

E, Sandy is precious! Cannot wait to hear more about her (we have room for a pup or two on this site, right guys?
). I'm glad your cats are going to do well with her, too. But can Eric handle ALL that estrogen in the home? Hope at least a few of you fishies are males!!!
LOL!!! Believe me, Sasha has enough testosterone for everyone! (Sasha is a big 21 lb boy).

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Barb! That is a great name!!! cool idea. Eric said to me, "pooky I just wanted to add an "S" name to Sasha & Saba to make a family." How could I refuse???

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cutie! This isn't the one he called me about is it?The special needs puppy?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

What a cutie! This isn't the one he called me about is it?The special needs puppy?
No, he decided against that because of Sasha and Saba....if we had no others at home maybe we could have...this one is a Maple Valley puppy, right in the area from a great family. The mom is a border collie and the papa is a black lab, his last sire. They both have papers as to their breed but we don't care it's now a mix. They had 9 puppies, she was #8 and the last was stillborn, so she just made it into the world by a hair and she is so small....but a real scrapper!...

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eric just sent me these from his office - he can bring her every day! Our TCS Sandra is very happy we have a namesake for her!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eric laughed when I said you said THANKS!!!!
She is smaller than Saba!! ok enough of dogs on TCS. One last photo of our newest girl.