Waiting for Kahleesi's kittens to arrive!!!

rhondalee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You must be lying about them getting into everything. Just look at those pictures. They are so innocent looking. I can almost see their halos. Little angels!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish I was lying...lol my husband just sent me pictures where they have torn the blinds, molding and wall up and he is furious. Did I mention it's a brand new house,

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ouch! That's not good.

The kittens need to be confined to one room, scruffed, and hissed at so they learn.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ouch! That's not good.

The kittens need to be confined to one room, scruffed, and hissed at so they learn.
I have no way to confine them to one room. My house is wide open with the exceptions of bedrooms and bathrooms. I tried the exercise pen but they climb out of it.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well everyone has gone to their forever homes and we are left with these 2 little beauties...Lizzy and Lily.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mom is doing great! She has been spayed and healing beautifully. Once the babies weight enough and have the extra funds they will be getting spayed also.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sadly that will both be going to my brothers when his house is finished. Originally I was going to keep Lizzy and I was just keeping Lily for my brother until his house is finished but they are so bonded that I can't bare to split them up, it just wouldn't be fair to them and selfish of me to do so.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are beautiful! You are doing the right thing not to split them up! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're so beautiful. I agree that you're making the right decision, hard as it may be for you.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love that you are putting the kittens needs above yours, but why does your brother get them?  Let him get another kitten, these two already know you. 

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He claimed Lily before they were ready to go to their forever home then asked if I could keep her until his house was finished. I know how it is to have your hopes up for something then have them crushed. I would never want to do that to anyone especially my brother. I know they will be loved and taken care of and after all they will only be a half mile up the road.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww, that's sweet. You'll have to visit often. So nice to be that close to your brother. [emoji]128522[/emoji]