Waiting for Kahleesi's kittens to arrive!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I may be bias but her coloring is just beautiful. Has anyone ever seen one with her coloring before? I'm curious as to what she will look like as an adult. Btw this is Lizzy. And this pic still doesn't do her justice.

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, she is just gorgeous. I would call her a dilute lynx-point. Clouded lynx-point sounds more impressive. I've seen a few cats on this site with similar coloring, but it is still unique and very beautiful.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, she is just gorgeous. I would call her a dilute lynx-point. Clouded lynx-point sounds more impressive. I've seen a few cats on this site with similar coloring, but it is still unique and very beautiful.
she is a Blue Tortie Lynx point with body patterning. Mom is a dilute torbie and dad is a blue Lynx point. She got the best of both!!!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are stunning! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

And clearly the best of friends!

Just beautiful! Thank you for the update! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are 4 months old as of yesterday. I had them spayed when they were 10 weeks old. They required them to be 2 months and weigh 2 lbs to be able to be spayed.

We have decided that it would be best for them if they were both to stay with us. So we are keeping them both.