Waiting for Kahleesi's kittens to arrive!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They will continue to darken as they get older, so I believe they will be a lynx point like daddy. Most of them seem to be the same color as him, except in the second picture (it might be my screen) I see a touch of red?
Beautiful babies! I'm sure someone will come along with a more "precise" answer.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They will continue to darken as they get older, so I believe they will be a lynx point like daddy. Most of them seem to be the same color as him, except in the second picture (it might be my screen) I see a touch of red?
Beautiful babies! I'm sure someone will come along with a more "precise" answer.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can you picture each point individually? Including ears and tail and whether its a boy or girl? I will give you all colors if I can see them all properly ;)

For now, they all seem seal tabby, at least one seal tortie tabby. And I also noticed white on most of them.

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Genetically they could be either dark or tortie depending which color they got from their mother, so that doesn't narrow it down! From the pink spots on #1 and #4's ears, I'd say tortie is likely. . .the first picture for #2 is the same as #1 so I can't say anything about #2 :tongue2:. #3 doesn't seem to have any pink bits so I'd say seal lynx point for her. It really is hard at that age and with those colors because you don't know what pattern is tortie and which is tabby!

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah as said above, number 2 has the same back-picture, so I think something went wrong there:p

It's a bit harder to say at this age, but I'm saying #1 to be Seal Tortie Tabby Point. I assume she will get some red color around her nose as well (the white-ish part you can see), but it will color later. I also had a girl like that, which we at first thought she had white in her face, but she's now all red haha. It's amazing how it comes with time!

#2 waiting for the correct picture. Seeing her nose tho, I'd say she's also a Seal Tortie Tabby Point.

#3 Seal Tabby Point

#4 Seal Tortie Tabby Point. If you have a front shot of her, we can see if she has white as well.

For the white I saw before, I don't see any of it now actually.. (At the paws), but that might be the lighting. The difference isn't very big with this age. I think you have to see for yourself whether they have little socks or not. Best is to see if you see an obvious line going from very white (toes) to a little bit more off-white (point coloring). The older they get, the more obvious it becomes. The best example for white I can show you is this:

(You can click it) - As you can see, her little front paw has an obvious straight line which stops the whiter part and a little darker part starts. If you see this at your kittens at their paw, they are with white. 

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha sorry about #2 here is the right one

They do have the white that you can see in the right lighting.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They do have the white that you can see in the right lighting.
Yes, also Tortie as I said before ^^ The white is still hard to say and I don't dare to. You will have to decide whether they are with white. 

From what I can see, 3 are Seal Tortie Tabby Point (number 1, 2 and 4), and one Seal Tabby Point (number 3). 

Good luck with the white, and feel free to share new pictures in a couple of weeks if you want. Just so we can see if we are indeed right and if there is indeed white somewhere on them! It should be more visual in a few weeks ;) They are all supercute, including those colored. Congratulations and give them hugs from me!

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a front shot of #4 you can really see the white in these. She is on the left I believe she is my favorite [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I love her!! I see the white :) tho, it's possible that she has a red front leg and red spot on the behind leg instead of white. Time will tell ;) I usually put my kittens 'with white' if the line is straight as white falls over the original color. Red falls with the color and thus there wont be a very staight line like with a white sock. I'm curious how she and her sisters will grow up to be =^^=

Last edited:

kristenann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! These are the cutest kittens ever, I'm in love!

I would say they are all colored points, even in the most recent pictures. They just have a interesting tortie coloring as well.

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Why wouldnt they be seal tortie tabby points? They are ;) the darkness of the body occurs because it's not a point-only line. Their parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents etc also are fully colored and that's why the body of a point with those lines behind them color on their body. It's all genetics ^^

Last edited:

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The pictures make the point color darker than they really are...They look to be a greyish brown color on the points.
Why wouldnt they be seal tortie tabby points? They are ;) the darkness of the body occurs because it's not a point-only line. Their parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents etc also are fully colored and that's why the body of a point with those lines behind them color on their body. It's all genetics ^^

axelsangel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So who wants updated pic of the babies!!!!