vibes for Cedar - missing - HE'S HOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many vibes for Jazzy to feel better. Come on Cedy, come on home now, Sweety!!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Dan, I am so so sorry to hear that Cedy has gone walkabout. Please come home soon Cedy, you don't know how much everyone is willing you to walk through the door right now!

Dan, when Fliss went missing a few weeks ago, she was gone for 4 days. I have to say I had gotten to the point where I would be ringing around the Vets and honestly thought I wouldn't see her again. I knew, with her being microchipped though, that we would have been called if she had been taken to a Vet or shelter. But then.....just when I thought all was lost, I looked out of the living room window and there she was. Sitting at the bottom of the path, looking grubby and starving hungry, but fine.

I am hoping, wishing and sending all the vibes that I can that you will look out of the door and find him sitting there, expecting his breakfast.

My heart is with you Dan.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am wishing for the best New Year's gift possible for you - the safe return of your sweet boy.
Come on Cedar, it's time to come home.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan, I was taking a closer look at Cedar's photo on your siggy and I saw that he has the same what I call "Oakley shades" marking leading from the side of his eyes to the back of his head as my RB boy Wukong (Doubt anyone here knows what the heck I'm talking about) I'm hoping that Wukong will go find him and lead him back into your arms soon!

{{{{{{{Major vibes coming your way}}}}}}}}

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dan, this is the first thread I look at in the morning, check several times during the day, and the last one I check before heading to bed. You and Cedy are in my thoughts constantly!

Can't offer much more than my support, and lots and lots of vibes to Cedy to come home! I love the idea of that golden string connecting you and Cedar, so I'm adding my own golden string to yours so it's even stronger and unbreakable.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COME HOME CEDY-Your meowmmy is worried SICK!

Another tip-tonight bring a flashlight with you, shine it in every nook and cranny you can find and think of, his eyes should shine in the dark. I have done this before when one of my cats run outside. Believe me, night time is the BEST time to look for them, and flashlights are your BEST FRIEND! Cats wander around at night (outside) and more than likely, even though Cedy is a fraidy cat, he will most likely be wandering at night.

With the flashlight and the darkness, it really increases your chances of finding him. His eyes will only shine if he's looking in your direction, so talk to him, call him for dinner, and shake the treat can the whole time. Try opening up a fresh can of tuna, and bring it with you. If you find him and he's somewhere out of your reach, that tuna may just do the trick to get him to come up to you.

Good luck, I know your pain and stress, but you have to be strong for Cedy, Tipsy, your baby, and yourself.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

8am monday morning - still nothing
My heart skipped a beat when I saw you posted.... so many hugs to you from me and my boys
I wish I could say something to bring him home to you!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

8am monday morning - still nothing
Oh Dan, I saw you had posted and braced myself for the happy news that he is home. My heart sank when I read your post. You all remain in my thoughts and close to my heart.

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feel so saddened by these threads, and try to stay away as they are very upsetting to read, so cannot even begin to understand for a minute the pain you feel... but if I stayed away it looks like I do not care, but I do care very much and I pray with all my heart your baby comes home to you safe and sound and very soon.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Dan, this is the first thread I look at in the morning, check several times during the day, and the last one I check before heading to bed. You and Cedy are in my thoughts constantly!
Come home little Cedar!

My heart is with you

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle, Kitters and I are just finding this all out as we haven't been able to be on much. I am so sorry for what you are going through right now and want you to know that we are sending you huge huge vibes. Vibes for Cedar to come home quickly and vibes for you to make it through this. We are all here for you and are thinking of you!

Jill

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry your sweet Cedar is missing. I know this must be just a nightmare for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I will be praying for Cedar that he returns home very soon.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Cedar, are you still out there

I have checked in several times today hoping for good news.

Come on boy, please show your cute little face.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Can't offer much more than my support, and lots and lots of vibes to Cedy to come home! I love the idea of that golden string connecting you and Cedar, so I'm adding my own golden string to yours so it's even stronger and unbreakable.
I've been commandeering my MIL's computer a couple of times a day, but I can keep a closer eye on you now that we're home.
I love that golden thread, too, so here comes another strand for it.

Cedy, sweetie, Mum's waiting, and she's very sad right now, so come on home and make her very happy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I keep checking in hoping to see that Cedar has come home to meowmy. Continuing {{{Come home Cedar vibes}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.