vibes for Cedar - missing - HE'S HOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh geez I've just seen this, I'm so sorry Danielle - I hope he comes home soon! I freaked out when our Byron went missing - he was ALWAYS around as well, so I certainly know how you feel.

Best wishes for his safe return before the new years fireworks start

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I am not sure what your time line is there
its 1pm Sunday afternoon.

Just waiting for Jasmine to nod off to sleep (now my daughter has a high temperature. sigh. just what I need!) and I am off.... with the flashlight of course (we call it a torch here)... let today be our lucky day!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, sweet Jasmine...
You need hugs to sweetie pie.

Dan...I wish I was there with you.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, poor little Jasmine.

Dan, I have everything crossed that tonight's the night you find him. Come on sweet Cedy, time to come home now.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not yet, eh?

Aw sweet Jaz.. Sorry you're under the weather, sweetie.

Dan, lots and lots of vibes for your boy's safe return.
From what you say, it does sound likely that he's holed up somewhere on the "right" neighbour's property. Come on, sweet Cedy, come to Mum.
Dan

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Danielle, I am just seeing this! Please come home Cedar, your mum loves and misses you so much!!!!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cedar baby, please, please come home! All of my prayers and energy are for your little boy, Dan. He will come home. I can hardly wait for the moment you see him and hold him in your arms

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to get out of bed to check on you Dan....
I am holding Cedar in my heart.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
I'm Still praying For Cedars safe return.

I just remembered something I heard... I don't know if it will work.
Danielle,I heard that if you can Imagine a long gold thread connecting you with Cedar and concentrate on slowly pulling Cedar back to you.......

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe I hope he comes home I know how u feel our Willie has been missing since december 11
so hold on tight and keep believing that he will be home soon safe and sound, I am having nothing but good vibed for you and I am keeping my fingers crossed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

Danielle,I heard that if you can Imagine a long gold thread connecting you with Cedar and concentrate on slowly pulling Cedar back to you.......
thats just beautiful. I most certainly will do that! thankyou.

well I put the food over at the neighbours and went back and checked about 10 minutes later and it was all eaten so of course my heart lept a bit so I started calling and calling for Cedar. I heard a meow and I thought 'bingo'... then a growl and I knew that growl wasnt coming from my boy. The darn neighbours cat must of stuck in when I first went in there searching for Cedar and then I locked him in when I left.
arrrggghhhh
I have since removed Misty and locked the place tight. I checked on it not long a go and no food has been eaten. Unfortunatly I dont think Cedar is in there

I guess elimination isnt a bad thing though (trying to stay positive here!)

and yes we do have KFC here but I cant put any types of food like that outside as it will just attrack the possums.

its 6.30pm and nightfall is in about 2 hours. I think its going to be another night without him home

I have cancelled all my plans for tonight. I was originally having 2 girlfriends come over for drinks and they would stay the night but I have cancelled that and will stay home by myself. Although I feel all alone, and I really do feel it even though I have you all with me every step, I just couldnt face a 'celebration' tonight and honestly I will spend most of the night outside anyway. And now that Jasmine has this darn fever again we will probably have a hard night with her as well. Its only fair to my girlfriends that I cancelled.

I am so glad Chris will be home tomorrow. I just cant bare any of this anymore

come home Cedy, gosh I love you so much
I dont want to loose hope so please come home!

Status
Not open for further replies.