vibes for Cedar - missing - HE'S HOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the night willing and willing fpr Cedar to return home to you
I sent him messages from us all that he will be greeted by so many hugs, he wouldn't believe and a world sighing in relief!

Continued }}}VIBES{{{ coming your way and my heart continues to call Cedy for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its starting to get dark so the fireworks wont be far away
Infact a couple of doors down have already done some (about 2 hours ago) and I screamed at them that its not even dark yet and to give me a few more hours

I believe its now a waiting game. I can not look anymore than what I have. Alot of people are away for the weekend so I have to believe he is hiding or locked in somewhere. I have to HOPE that he will get hungry or brave enough to come out of hiding. I am really REALLY trying hard to believe that and now I am focusing all my energies on willing Cedar to come home and for me to have the ability to wait without this destroying me.

I have just come back from scaling a neighbours fence and going into their garage too look. I know I know this is trespassing but they are away (well I think they are) and the garage looked unlocked. You gotta do what you gotta do right?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It gets really fun climbing those fences!

Australias has the best fences to climb!

I guarantee you all!

Good luck Danielle!

(sending you mega mega mega vibes!!!!)

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The night Persil went missing I climbed in everywhere I could (she was eventually found locked in a hencoop) so you do it. Anyone would understand. This is all so terrible, I know I speak for everyone on TCS that if there were anything at all practical that we could do, we would do it. But we are here for you, keep strong.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenny - thankyou so much for your words. I have never had to ask TCS for vibes for something this important before and I have to admit that the continuing messages of love, vibes and encouragement really are helping me to keep going. I really do feel everyone behind me as I go through this
Thankyou everyone. I can not express my thanks enough. I look forward to reading this whole thread to Cedar when he arrives home.

Its now 10.30pm and we have had some fireworks a few doors down. I couldnt even go and look at them as I was holding Tipsy in my arms who was shaking with fear (and he is the brave one!) I just kept repeating 'Cedy be brave darling, be brave'. I hope he heard me

This is the first time that I have been home on NYE and it feels very strange but I dont feel like celebrating so I am happy with my decision. I think i will be in bed before midnight and get up around 3-4am when the surrounding party's have finished and look for Cedar again. I am not sure if he would surface tonight though, depends I guess on how many more fireworks go off. If we get alot more then I might just sleep tonight and get my energy together for tomorrow night when Chris will be home so I can wander further from the house.

I have to continue to believe that he will come home... when he can. I dont know how I will cope if this is a long journey, but I will cope, somehow. My scared timid darling boy how I promised to protect you forever. Please come home so I can continue to do love you and look after you.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh danielle I am so so sorry he is not home yet

He is out there, somewhere. Maybe he is scared, but maybe he's warm and cosy. Maybe he got into some kind persons house and they are hanging onto him until the scary fireworks and parties are over

We are all with you. When I told Sleeves that one of his TCS friends was missing, he miaowed at me so loud like he was shouting for Cedar to get home ASAP.
I hope he heard it.
I'll be thinking of you and hoping you have a happy new year and Cedar comes home. x

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I was hoping to come here and find better news today, Danielle. Cedar has been constantly in my thoughts. Lauren might be right - that somebody has taken him in and is looking after him over the holiday.
Continued vibes heading your way, and get well soon wishes for Jasmine.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now in Melbourne the Fireworks are going off.

I Hope for all the best danielle!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's early Sunday morning here Dan....
my prayers are on the way.

How is Jasmine feeling?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I was so hoping to find some good news here. More prayers for Cedar to come home.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure the fireworks delayed his homecoming. As scared as he must be, it helps explain why he has not returned yet.

COME HOME CEDY!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was hoping to log on to find that he had come home. I'm sure that he will, as everyone has said, someone may be looking out for him over the holiday. I can't stop thinking about the little guy. Come home Cedar!!

from me and headbutts from Madden

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was hoping, too.
Come, sweet Cedy, come on home to Mum. She loves you so much, and misses you so much.

Hope Miss Jazzy is feeling better, too.

Lots and lots of vibes and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.