Valentine Dates

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lauren, PLEASE tell Pumpkin - er - Perkins - that Flowerbelle is surrounded by too many men in black tuxes, and wants her orange boy just the way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Besides, she's thinking they'll blend into the cabinets better and get away with a lot more if he doesn't stand out so much!).

And Ming Loy's got her classy black strapless - though insists on wearing her little white bikini with it (she wears it everywhere!
). Our little tumbler is as ready as she'll ever be - she may be a little dusty, but I will vacuum tomorrow and give her a good brush before sending her on her way!

Billy's so excited to have the Princess on his arm! He's a little worried that she won't like his "milk mustache," but I've assured him that it's just so kissable!

Shelly's just GLEAMING - he's demanded so many extra brushes so he can sparkle for Shareena!

And Chumley, mellow guy that he is, is really looking forward to tearing into a roll of paper towels with Claire.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Fudge is still looking for a date, she thought that having a disability nobody would want her, I have a good talk to her and she has agreed she wants to take part, especially now she has become a little less nervous.
Candy has decided she isn't interested at all and happy how she is.
x
Tell Fudge there is always room at Milky's table.

Originally Posted by Momofmany

If Missy wouldn't mind, Stumpy would like to invite Fudge to join the 2 of them. Missy and Stumpy are both old, and were just going to watch quietly from the side. They are both grieving the loss of friends, so didn't want a lot of excitement anyway.

Fudge is missing a leg. Stumpy is missing half a tail and his teeth. I think they'll get along fine. But I don't want Missy to be upset by another older woman hanging out with them!
Many of the older kitties like the quiet room. There is a fireplace and lots of comfy chairs and cushions.

Topaz is combed and ready for a evening with Bijou in a private booth.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Lauren, PLEASE tell Pumpkin - er - Perkins - that Flowerbelle is surrounded by too many men in black tuxes, and wants her orange boy just the way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Besides, she's thinking they'll blend into the cabinets better and get away with a lot more if he doesn't stand out so much!).

And Ming Loy's got her classy black strapless - though insists on wearing her little white bikini with it (she wears it everywhere!
). Our little tumbler is as ready as she'll ever be - she may be a little dusty, but I will vacuum tomorrow and give her a good brush before sending her on her way!

Billy's so excited to have the Princess on his arm! He's a little worried that she won't like his "milk mustache," but I've assured him that it's just so kissable!
Pumpkin
is now VERY happy to hear the Lovely Flowerbelle will be happy with his orange tux
!!!!!!!! He is waiting at the door to leave for Smudges.

Presley LOVES to tumble too
He just gobbled up his breakfast and is ready to load up in the car for the trip to Smudges. He can't wait to tumble with the beautiful Ming Loy. Presley only has eyes for her
:

Perfect, a milk mustache!!! Princess Perla loves to give kisses and licks. She might try to lick off Billy's mustache all night. Sorry he might come home with "kitty lick burn" on his upper lip
. Princess is also bringing her favorite music (in case she doesn't like what they are playing, she can MAKE the DJ put her stuff on to suit her style.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maggie and Jasmine have not found dates but will be there to make new friends
. If someone could please offer them room at their table so they could get to know everyone that would be great.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Let's see if we can do some last minute matchmaking for Valentine's dates.

These are the kitties still looking (if I missed any, please add them)

CatMom2Wires: Brillo, Ziggy, and Felix
Utopia: Jake
Trouts Mom: Trout
Whiskey's Dad: Patch
aj: Smooch
Kluchetta:Nadette
Goldycat: Iris, Cali, Merlin, Miss Patchwillow
Zohdee: Baylen
jamasmom: Maggie, Jasmine
Cheylink: Maia

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Merlin wants to know if there is a super athletic lady out there. Last year he had to sit out the Valentine's party in the kitten room. While he had fun bouncing off the walls and knocking the cat trees over, he'd really like a bouncing partner this year.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I just want to warn the all the cats going to the party that Dorothy has discovered the fried mousie tails and cheese dips...
So if anyone wants some, they better head over there before she demolishes the whole lot of them! Actually I think she may take a break to do some running and chasing, but I'm sure she'll be back....

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Okay, Iris has been trying to figure out how to get a date without having to take care of Cali at the same time. She thinks Jake looks like the perfect date for Cali---with all that gorgeous fur, Cali can at least hide behind him if she gets scared.

So if that works out, it leaves Iris free to ask Smooch to be her Valentine. He sounds like her kind of guy.

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kismet is so excited that today is Valentines day - he has been a little turkey all morning! I keep telling him turkeys are for thanks giving but he just won't believe me! He is bringing a bunch of plastic springs to get the party started.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Goldy has been fluffing her fur all day. She thinks Pinky might be up for a bit of cuddling in a private booth at Smudge's. Of course, they'll come out for the buffet once in a while, just to prove there's no hanky-panky going on.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Shelly's hoping Shareena wants to eat, play, and dance!
She's all shined up and raring to go. She snuck the laser pointer in somewhere, too, but I don't know where she managed to hide it in that sleek silver gown.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jake told me he's always had a crush on Cali, and if someone scares her he will fight him while she hides behind his fur, because he wants to protect her

He has been begging me to let him ask her out on a date since he heard about Isis' trying to get them together, and I finally said yes to him

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Jake told me he's always had a crush on Cali, and if someone scares her he will fight him while she hides behind his fur, because he wants to protect her

He has been begging me to let him ask her out on a date since he heard about Isis' trying to get them together, and I finally said yes to him
Cali is thrilled. She wants Jake to know that she's fine being around other kitties. But if any hoomans show up at the party she's counting on him protecting her.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Whew!
Who knew matchmaking would be such hard work.

Okay, now we've got Cali all set for her date . . . . . Smoochy! Here I come! I'm all yours.
~Iris

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JustJayde

Kismet is so excited that today is Valentines day - he has been a little turkey all morning! I keep telling him turkeys are for thanks giving but he just won't believe me! He is bringing a bunch of plastic springs to get the party started.
Matilda is ready to "spring" into action with him!LOL.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry everyone, as you know, there is a big time difference here. I actually got up pretty early today. Mind you, I did stay in bed for a few minutes, so hard to get up!
Sorry Wessie and Charlie!