Valentine Dates

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DarkMavis

He is a looker!!
My Dorothy has kind of brownish freckles on her nose, and black spots on her lips/gums, AND has mostly white with a few black whiskers! So, is this a red cat thing then? I thought it was a Dorothy thing.
Yep, it's an orangey thing. I found that out after I thought Wessie was growing irremovable pieces of dirt on his gums.

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Tigganat, singles are welcome at Smudge's Colorado Cafe (in the Paws & Reflect forum) on Monday!
Does that mean Tiggz isn't the only one?

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What happens with cats that find matches? do there owners just chat on here?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, I have no idea!
I think some actually post in the Smudge's Colorado Cafe thread on Valentine's day... but mostly I think it's just the fun goofing around in this thread.

I looked through the Smudge's Colorado Cafe thread for last year's valentine's day, and I have no idea how many kitties were paired up last year, but not too many actually posted in the thread.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tigganat

What happens with cats that find matches? do there owners just chat on here?
The owners could chat here, but mostly you will see the kitties chat at Smudge's.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tigganat

Does that mean Tiggz isn't the only one?
OOooh, Smartie has just spotted Tiggz and she is very interested, she loves orange boys, here is a pic of Smartie show it to Tiggz and see what he thinks, he is one handsome boy. x

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

OOooh, Smartie has just spotted Tiggz and she is very interested, she loves orange boys, here is a pic of Smartie show it to Tiggz and see what he thinks, he is one handsome boy. x
Well she looks adorable! Tiggz will love her!

I'll get some bigger pictures of him soon. (:

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Claire, I'll be bringing lots of rolls of paper towels for your fun at Smudge's on Monday!

With headbumps and purrs, yours truly, Chumley
That is just too cute!!!
Claire and I love it!

Claire is honored to handsome Chumley's valentine, especially because he's so thoughtful and willing to accept her just the way she is - paper shredding obsession and all.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For Pipsqueak from Luna: As of today, I'm all set for Valentine's Day. I had my bath at the groomer. My white fur is now glowing again! My mommy even stopped at IPARTY to get me a big ribbon for my Valentine picture tomorrow!

For Skitter from Midnight: Like my sister I wound up getting bathed today as well. I'm still the same Midnight, only I went into the groomers a long hair, and I came out out a short hair. My mommy has bought my red ribbon for Valentine's day. So I'm all set, I think.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To Jazzy and Kismet. I'm going to have to drop my cats off early at SMUDGE'S tomorrow afternoon because I'm going out tomorrow night(I'm seeing Temple Grandin live), so Matilda and Charlie will be there waiting impatiently for their dates.)LOL.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

For Pipsqueak from Luna: As of today, I'm all set for Valentine's Day. I had my bath at the groomer. My white fur is now glowing again! My mommy even stopped at IPARTY to get me a big ribbon for my Valentine picture tomorrow!

For Skitter from Midnight: Like my sister I wound up getting bathed today as well. I'm still the same Midnight, only I went into the groomers a long hair, and I came out out a short hair. My mommy has bought my red ribbon for Valentine's day. So I'm all set, I think.
Pipsqueak has stocked piled all of his toys!!! I told him he could bring two or three not the whole basket. So he picked three for Luna to try. He is getting his white tux steamed and pressed today. We are sooooo busy with getting everyone ready for Smudges. Busy Day

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

May I say, WHAT A DOLL FACE Smartie has!! Made me smile.....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am going crazy with five furbabies to get ready for the party.
, but having such a great time telling them all about their dates and Smudges

Perkins is sulking in the bedroom, he tried on his orange tux and says he looks like a PUMPKIN!!!!
I sweetly told him, but darling you are my Pumpkin. He realizes that the orange tux is all we have, so he is hoping Flowerbelle won't mind. We are making the catnip pawsages today
:

Presley had a very good night sleep last night, thank goodness. But when he went to jump off the bed onto the stool and then to the floor, he missed and rolled onto his side on the floor.
Don't worry, Ming Loy, he still has his white dancing shoes all ready to go and doesn't seem to be sore from his clumsy dismount off the bed.

Perla did not have a good nights sleep, OH NO
, she wanted to wear her new tiara
to bed and I said no, it would get ruined, so she is a bit cranky this morning. I will see to it that she sleeps better tonight, Don't worry Billy, She will have everything she needs for Smudges and should be in a fine mood
She did mention that everyone will just have to
with it, because she is of course, the "Bell of the Ball"

Pipsqueak has been working on his dance moves and his floor spins
. OH YES, Luna, Pipsqueak LOVES to be spinned around on a tile floor, seriously, he gets dizzy
but always wants more
. He can't wait to take Luna for a spin

Magilla, well, she has been in the beauty parlor
all weekend to get her long black hair just a smooth as silk, and curls around her big gold eyes for Clyde. She has her kitty sign language all prepared for him
and has been practicing her silent speech. She is so nervous
as this is her first party.
But with big, gorgeous, strong Clyde to hold on to, she will be on
and ready to
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boys are both ready for their dates!

They have picked out some yummy treats and some of their favorite toys to bring and share with their girls

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fudge is still looking for a date, she thought that having a disability nobody would want her, I have a good talk to her and she has agreed she wants to take part, especially now she has become a little less nervous.
Candy has decided she isn't interested at all and happy how she is.
x

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Fudge is still looking for a date, she thought that having a disability nobody would want her, I have a good talk to her and she has agreed she wants to take part, especially now she has become a little less nervous.x
If Missy wouldn't mind, Stumpy would like to invite Fudge to join the 2 of them. Missy and Stumpy are both old, and were just going to watch quietly from the side. They are both grieving the loss of friends, so didn't want a lot of excitement anyway.

Fudge is missing a leg. Stumpy is missing half a tail and his teeth. I think they'll get along fine. But I don't want Missy to be upset by another older woman hanging out with them!