Valentine Dates

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JustJayde

I love his little smile in it.... or should I say big smile!

Aww thanks
I do love to dabble with artistic stuff.
I think you should leave the hearts on the siggy!
Re: the hearts, I probably will.

Chumley was rescued this summer, and we didn't know anything about FIV. Lots of people from TCS helped out with info & encouragement, and that big giant smile is just soooo endearing.
I think he's kind of a TCS mascot now.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Chumley was rescued this summer, and we didn't know anything about FIV. Lots of people from TCS helped out with info & encouragement, and that big giant smile is just soooo endearing.
Can I add ??? Laurie, I love your new hearts siggy too
. I have been meaning to post you re: it, but this Valentine stuff has made me forget everything else

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don't hold the late posting against me, it was my human roommate who has been negligent in my search for a Valentine date..........
Look out TCS single Tabby kitty females, Maia is on the prowl

"I am a sexy, 5 year old Tabby who loves TCS...

I also love other tabby's.....

.............who look just like me

I am looking for a Valentine!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lucky Pierre just found out that Stumpy, Spanky and Pinky all have dates. He gave me this look of anger:

He wants to be included and is wondering if there are any cute little girls out there that would like a strong, manly cat to accompany them to the party. He is 7 years old, 18 pounds of solid muscle, loves catnip, naps in the sun, and cushy spots to sleep. He lived a feral life for his first 18 months, but is very sociable with cats (and some humans). A girl on the wild side is perfectly fine for him, as the call of the wild outside still draws him.

Here is a more relaxed version of Lucky on his favorite cat tree in the afternoon sun. He's really a big softy inside:

Any takers?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure Chumley has a lot of dates, but Maia was wondering if maybe he was available for a weekend matinee movie
??

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I'll take him!
Who can resist that NOSE?
You can't have him. But do you have any cats free for Valentine's day?

Lucky has the black spots on his nose where the rest of my red cats have them on their gums and lips. They're kind of cute, aren't they?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amy, I think aj's Flash & Lucky Pierre would make quite the stunning couple! I think Flash still needs a date.

Chum does have a date for Valentine's day (Eileen's Claire), but Chumley would LOVE to go to a weekend matinee movie with Maia! She is one gorgeous girl (and she knows it LOL)! He LOVES kitties and is super social - and since Billy's the only kitty here who really pals around with him, he'd LOVE to get out with other kitties who want to be nice and have fun!

I think they should go see the Cat from Outer Space!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna loves the card!
She wishes her mother wasn't stupid when it came to computers

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

Luna loves the card!
She wishes her mother wasn't stupid when it came to computers
OH, I had to get the help of the wonderfully talented JustJayde!!! Arn't they cute, and can be used as siggy's too!!!!!!!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Lucky Pierre just found out that Stumpy, Spanky and Pinky all have dates. He gave me this look of anger:

He wants to be included and is wondering if there are any cute little girls out there that would like a strong, manly cat to accompany them to the party. He is 7 years old, 18 pounds of solid muscle, loves catnip, naps in the sun, and cushy spots to sleep. He lived a feral life for his first 18 months, but is very sociable with cats (and some humans). A girl on the wild side is perfectly fine for him, as the call of the wild outside still draws him.

Here is a more relaxed version of Lucky on his favorite cat tree in the afternoon sun. He's really a big softy inside:

Any takers?
Flash likes to walk on the wild side she's been strutting round with her big fluffy fur coat on

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I had a kitty with FIV 15 or so yrs ago - a little orange devil. I loved him dearly as did his siblings. He was always tiny (kitten size) so people always assumed he was a baby. Seems ever cat I have ever been adopted by had health issues... I think it makes them more special.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

OH, I had to get the help of the wonderfully talented JustJayde!!! Arn't they cute, and can be used as siggy's too!!!!!!!!
They really are cute, but the file size is too large to be used as a signature. It needs to be under 30K.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Lucky has the black spots on his nose where the rest of my red cats have them on their gums and lips. They're kind of cute, aren't they?
He is a looker!!
My Dorothy has kind of brownish freckles on her nose, and black spots on her lips/gums, AND has mostly white with a few black whiskers! So, is this a red cat thing then? I thought it was a Dorothy thing.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Billy says,

"Princess Perla, you are larger than life!

I will sit at your feet and guard your throne for you!"
HYSTERICAL!!!! Too precious. Perla looks like a "Queen Bee" in her throne. Billy is suave and surely knows how to treat a princess. Perla is VERY impressed with Mr. Billy and has her new "fufu" kitty dress in all white. They will look like a bride/groom at Smudges

Perla LOVES Billy now....... As long as she is the Queen, all will be well

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

Flash likes to walk on the wild side she's been strutting round with her big fluffy fur coat on
It sounds like we've got a match then. I'll go find a picture of Flash to show to Lucky.

Originally Posted by DarkMavis

He is a looker!!
My Dorothy has kind of brownish freckles on her nose, and black spots on her lips/gums, AND has mostly white with a few black whiskers! So, is this a red cat thing then? I thought it was a Dorothy thing.
All of my reds have black speckles, mostly on their lips/gums. Lucky got them on his nose. Go figure!

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My kitty is lonely on valentines, but he'll spend time with me.