Valentine Dates

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Floss has decided she would like a date, so she will go along and just see if anyone is interested in her. x

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luna and Midnight would like to wish every cat a
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

:

:

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How do you send gifts to people under their usernames? Missy, Skitter and Doola would like to send their boys a gift, but they don't know how to.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That very first box of stuff under TheCatSite.com logo? At the bottom of that box, there is a line of links:

User CP .... FAQ ... Cat Games ... New Posts ... Your Cats ... Shop Menu ... Search ...

Click on the Shop Menu. From the drop down menu, select give gifts.

On TCS, you earn points by posting. If you put those points in "the bank," you earn interest on them. You can "deposit" them to the bank, "withdraw" them from the bank, "donate" (give) them to other users, and "spend" them on giving gifts.
You can't "spend" them if they're in the bank, you'd have to withdraw them to give gifts.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Goldy has been fluffing her fur all day. She thinks Pinky might be up for a bit of cuddling in a private booth at Smudge's. Of course, they'll come out for the buffet once in a while, just to prove there's no hanky-panky going on.
I overheard Pinky telling Lucky that he was going to drag Goldy off into a private room. I think we might have a little hanky panky going on between those 2!!

Do we worry about them? They are both adults and speutered.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Sorry we're running so late. Spent forever looking all over the house for Shareena until Miss patchwillow tattled on her. She slipped out and went to Smudge's hours ago to meet Shelly.

So now the rest of the kitties are headed that way.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sassylemon

How do you send gifts to people under their usernames? Missy, Skitter and Doola would like to send their boys a gift, but they don't know how to.
The boys thank you for the gifts!

Have you heard from your kids? Stumpy was really primping himself up today for his date with Missy. And I caught Spanky lifting weights the other day trying to trim down a bit. My boys are not sharing their adventures with me.

sassylemon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

The boys thank you for the gifts!

Have you heard from your kids? Stumpy was really primping himself up today for his date with Missy. And I caught Spanky lifting weights the other day trying to trim down a bit. My boys are not sharing their adventures with me.
They are all in Smudge's Cafe....
Missy is asleep by the fire waiting for her prince charming....Doola was hanging around with Skitter and then Midnight arrived and Skitter left. Doola said she was ready to give chase.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sassylemon

They are all in Smudge's Cafe....
Missy is asleep by the fire waiting for her prince charming....Doola was hanging around with Skitter and then Midnight arrived and Skitter left. Doola said she was ready to give chase.
My boys left hours ago for the Cafe. I wonder if Stumpy is asleep on the other side of the fire!?!?! Someone needs to nudge them awake so they can snuggle together!

Spanky is ready for the chase. Tell Doola to let loose on the boy. He's up for a lot of fun tonight!