This Poor Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm going crazy, too!  She's totally fine today.  Just still pregnant!  She goes to the Vet tomorrow at 2;30.   I'm hoping that it will be like children- if you make a Dr appointment, they will get better or in her case, give birth. 

I'll take a few more pics of her tonight, so you can  stare in AWE of her massive belly. Watch the ultrasound show like 4 kittens. lol 

I did start a kitten shower for the shelter because we're awash in  pregnant mamas and babies- and I used one of Tilly's babies as the kitten in the advert;  (Tilly was the Mama before Naomi and Wy that I fostered) 

Whatever will i do if she has 8 kittens in there?? lol 

anjayenunciates

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been creeping on this thread for days now!  Its seriously addicting tuning into the pregnancy and delivery threads and predicting what kind of little ones are going to be coming into the world soon.  But, THIS threat seriously takes the cake.  I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see these kittens!

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You and me, both. 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
From someone who has a fostered baby I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know the love Mercy was shown early on did much to make her the sweetheart she is today.

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

From someone who has a fostered baby I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know the love Mercy was shown early on did much to make her the sweetheart she is today.
aww-- I love all my foster kitties- she's my 3rd mama this  year, so far. I fostered I think 4 mamas and orphaned kittens  last year.   I love helping them. My mission is to ALWAYS find homes for the Mamas, and not send them back to the shelter to live in a  cage.   I'm very lucky that the shelter i work with is so  good.

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How weird is this? 

I just found Naomi in  Wynonna's whelping box, cuddling her grandkittens. 

There are like 5 or 6 other whelping boxes available for Naomi, but she was in there . Is that odd? is it odd that Wy let her? 

I picked her up and cuddled her and she wanted back in so I let her. She did come out to eat. 

This is the strangest cat pregnancy birth ever.  

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
When my neighbors were still running their cat breeding program. ( sarcasm) The mother cats often seemed to pile all their kittens together and take turns caring for them.

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been watching this thread for what seems like forever now, poor mama, and poor you [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She's about to have her kittens, that's why she's in the box with her daughter. It's instinct and she wants comfort. Good luck and keep us posted! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
her daughters

wendydelmo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she's still panting and insisting on being with Wy nd the babies. I hd to move them. This can go on for hours, right???  :)

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Her daughters kittens are adorable sure hers will be too.
Of course they will.  You remember the song "...whiskers on kittens.  These are a few of my favorite things."  No one here would argue with that. 

I'm glad it's finally happening.  Looking forward to the cute kitten pictures.  Wish I could watch the live feed, but I don't do FaceBook.

Margret