The "what's On Your Mind?" Thread -2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
She told him this because she was explaining to him that other than school and on the bus, they were no longer allowed to be friends and play with each other.
I guess she was trying to protect him from the Demon influence. The thing is, I'm a better person than she will ever be.
Is she one of those Born Again types?

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas! The kids got a ton of awesome presents. Aislyn annoyed me this morning. The first thing she said after opening her last gift from Santa? "I wish we got more presents." They got tons of stuff! I told her she needs to be grateful for what she has. But Aedan was happy about everything he got, even the clothes.
1577318686242.png

1577318711011.png

1577318737887.png

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Im just wondering..I know im probably NOT..but just was wondering if im the only one having or been having relationship problems with some of my kids..(19yrs 20 in Jan....son)(27 yrs old daughter)got an older son in his 30s but hes pretty good at us getting along...Me n Snowball had a good Christmas..but my kids could have made it better by visiting...

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Im just wondering..I know im probably NOT..but just was wondering if im the only one having or been having relationship problems with some of my kids..(19yrs 20 in Jan....son)(27 yrs old daughter)got an older son in his 30s but hes pretty good at us getting along...Me n Snowball had a good Christmas..but my kids could have made it better by visiting...
Do you mean they don't spend time with you anymore?

If so, I know what you mean I think. My mom still treats me like her baby. Shes very affectionate. And it annoys me sometimes. But I just keep telling myself that one day, I'm going to wish she was still here to annoy me and then I get over it.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a better camera. I've never gotten one because I would basically never use it, but every now and then it would be nice---every time I've stepped outside today, a great horned owl has flown from one tree/outbuilding to another, and I think I could have gotten some really good pics. I knew she was hanging around, because I've heard her hoot at night (and I was afraid she'd try to catch my Chihuahua!), but I've never seen her during the day. It was very foggy today so maybe that's why she was out in the daylight.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you mean they don't spend time with you anymore?

If so, I know what you mean I think. My mom still treats me like her baby. Shes very affectionate. And it annoys me sometimes. But I just keep telling myself that one day, I'm going to wish she was still here to annoy me and then I get over it.
My daughter is close with her dads sister..her aunt..and she spent all afternoon Christmas Eve with her n was supposed to spend Christmas day with me..didnt happen...she said I cant be there long mama visiting got to visit with my aunt n she was just there yesterday..I dont understand it..

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I honestly might quit in January if the opportunity (aka a new job) arises. I'm so done with this place's BS. I wanted to wait until I got my driver's license, but when I think about it, my brother is going to use my car until he can afford his own (crashed his truck and I had to buy a car so we'd have two cars instead of just one. It'll be mine in the end so yeah) so technically I'll still need a ride to and from work.

My brother offered to take me to the tattoo shop to buy a nose ring this weekend. I'm probably gonna get a hoop. I'm a bit scarred from studs lol

I'm starting to have mixed feelings about guar gum. I've seen it mentioned as being a source of fiber/probiotic. I've avoided all gums since the moment I got the boys off Fancy feast, and it's been a pain in a butt to add variety while avoiding every gum. Is guar gum actually bad? I'm wary about putting any gum in my boys' body and don't want to screw things up if I were to give them something with guar in it, but the boys get bored so easily and I don't have much to fall back on when they do. Why do companies have to put so much crap in cat food? Life would be so much easier lol

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Do you think it has any long term effects?
From what I'm reading, in large amounts guar gum could have ill effects, but on the other hand it's a soluble fiber.

What I try to do is have a variety of brands, and a variety of styles ( pate, shreds etc ) on rotation so that my boy has different ingredients rather than all the same all the time.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
From what I'm reading, in large amounts guar gum could have ill effects, but on the other hand it's a soluble fiber.

What I try to do is have a variety of brands, and a variety of styles ( pate, shreds etc ) on rotation so that my boy has different ingredients rather than all the same all the time.
Still wary about giving food with something I've tried so hard to avoid, but that's a good idea.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a better camera. I've never gotten one because I would basically never use it, but every now and then it would be nice---
I'm probably the only person who doesn't have a cellphone with a camera. My brother bought me an ipad. Does that have a camera on it? I haven't even turned it on. I prefer my desktop.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm probably the only person who doesn't have a cellphone with a camera. My brother bought me an ipad. Does that have a camera on it? I haven't even turned it on. I prefer my desktop.
Really? Even my old flip phone had a (very bad) camera. Anyway, yeah, most tablets do have a camera (they're basically larger smartphones but without phone service), although I'm not that familiar with Apple products.

I bet you'd love the tablet! Give it a try! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.