Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she came down with what may be the flu.
Hope she gets better soon.

On my mind? Hmmm, I need to get some exercise in today....
I feel the same. I've only done 5 miles on my exercise bike and my knee has decided to go on vacation (lack of cartilage issue). It's only noon so it better get back soon. I'd like to get at least 10 miles today.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily What kind of math is it?

I know someone who was in his senior year of college. He was studying to be an electrical engineer and he failed a class called
Differential Equations; everyone who wants to be an EE, must pass this course. He knew the material, he is one of those people who freezes when taking a test. So he didn't graduate with his class. He took the course again and passed with the help of his gf.
I'm sure you'll pass again or any other math course. I've looked at the classes you take and I'm amazed at how difficult they are.
You'll do fine.:hugs: Could someone else take Felix?

pearl99 pearl99 Oh, so sorry. I know of another family this happened to, so they are doing Christmas next week when their kids are better.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, no. Not my first fail at all. I've been failing all my life at almost everything. I mustered up the strength to sit at the computer and see what I could do. Our program coordinator mentioned something about a math course we could take next semester if we weren't successful with math this semester. So, I found the old email and searched for the math course. There were some time conflicts so I had to change a class around and then I added it.
View attachment 315077
Not at all what I wanted my schedule to look like but here we are... sometimes I think I have bad luck. Given everything that has happened since my break started with me falling down on the ice, and then getting sick, then failing math.

Felix is supposed to go get his T4 checked but I don't have the strength to take him and my mom's car is busted.

I'm also still changing courses on this because one of my electives is on another campus and I don't feel like going that far anymore.
:alright::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::alright:

I'm sorry!!

What type of exercise are you planning?

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wondering if I should make a trip back to my home state to renew my drivers license before it expires in Feb. or take my chances and head over in March during spring break. Have a job interview and would love to start before school starts, and it would take a minimum of 5 days travel round trip with leaving the earliest on Saturday if I made the trip. Hmmmm.... I've never been pulled over before, but should I take the chance? It would be so much less stressful to do it during spring break. Cannot renew through mail because I have to take an eye test, boo.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember when I said that there was no force on this planet that would make me move to SC? Apparently I didn't take into account the strongest force in the Universe.
I'm not moving, too many obligations here, but I wish I could.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
never been pulled over before, but should I take the chance?
I wouldn't take the chance. I waited until the very last second to renew my license in September. The final day and final hour! I just squeaked by.

Here, if you let it expire you have to take the written test again.
I think here in NY if you let it expire, you have to retake your road test.

Had a video chat with my dad.
Does he look like you and Aedan?

apparently I didn't take into account the strongest force in the Universe.
What force? True love?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
SMALL RANT. I had to buy my elder spawn's Christmas gift TWICE. Somehow, I managed to address the original as "Port Richey, FL" instead of "New Port Richey, FL." Here's the thing...THE ZIP CODE WAS CORRECT!!! Now, we've been told that we MUST use zip codes, as that is how the mail actually goes to the right place, not the name of the city. THE ZIP CODE WAS CORRECT! Also, the Christmas card I sent, also to "Port Richey" was returned, but NOT THE GIFT! Some thieving son of a misbegotten mongrel took the gift, and returned the card. End rant. The new one arrived safely today.

This would be me...

IMG_6536.png

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been applying for jobs since I graduated. I've gotten nothing but rejections. My parents have been helping out financially, but I don't know how long this can continue.

I've just put in another application, this one for an eye center. Not feeling too hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.