The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Changed my mind about going out tonight. Sara's sleeping, have to do so much with her and don't want to rush through all of it (especially since part of it involves stick a needle in her). Plus I'm tired, and the show my friend wants to go to looks like it will be packed. Not really interested in crowds tonight.

Hey, I have Matilda. I'll have a party at home. Just me and the kitties. They're underage though, so just water for them.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Changed my mind about going out tonight. Sara's sleeping, have to do so much with her and don't want to rush through all of it (especially since part of it involves stick a needle in her). Plus I'm tired, and the show my friend wants to go to looks like it will be packed. Not really interested in crowds tonight.

Hey, I have Matilda. I'll have a party at home. Just me and the kitties. They're underage though, so just water for them.
That's wise.  Alcohol is quite toxic for cats.  Don't give yourself a hangover.

Margret

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
That's wise.  Alcohol is quite toxic for cats.  Don't give yourself a hangover.

Margret
Actually, maybe it will be a "catnip and cat dancer toy" night. Those are always fun. After watching Maple play with a toy mouse this morning (!!!) maybe she'll partake this time!

I swear, if I told my friends something like that (spending a Friday night playing with the cats), they'd think I lost my marbles.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, maybe it will be a "catnip and cat dancer toy" night. Those are always fun. After watching Maple play with a toy mouse this morning (!!!) maybe she'll partake this time!

I swear, if I told my friends something like that (spending a Friday night playing with the cats), they'd think I lost my marbles.
That's because some people just have no proper concept of fun.

Margret

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in bed, awake with insomnia and trying to ignore Paul who thinks it must be breakfast time and is making biscuits on my left arm.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sitting here with my coffee. I have to go out to the kitchen soon to make some Sesame Onion Bread and take care of the sourdough starter. Today I'll be cooking for tomorrow, so I'll need to get started.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Sitting at work and left my cell phone at home. Going to my sisters this afternoon for my niece's birthday. Then ?
    Sunday I have off! SLEEP IN TIME...maybe...last night slept ok..started drinking a protein shake before bed because i keep eating junk and lay awake all night..last night must have done the trick..out like a light at 8-9 ish and woke up to a cat smashing my phone off the end table-Floey was zooming around must have hit the phone as it was plugged in and came crashing down. good thing. i didnt hear the alarm on my phone. so woke up and fed the old girl who only licked a couple times and begged me for something else..i said no. gave my pumpkin face her eye drops and canned pumpkin..she hates pumpkin so i have to put it on the roof of her mouth and let her eat it..keeps things moving..floey my old girl ate pumpkin off my finger for a change without us fighting it down her throat for the same issue as the other girls. Honeybee got her puffs and ate pumpkin like it was going out of style. The honey was snoring away as I got ready for work..Honeybee curled up next to him. So not sure what to do today..other than hang out online and work on a few computer projects..listen to some rock n roll..

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Gave Artie one med

then Breakfast for him, and me

Then cruising computer.

dishes, more Artie meds, make bed

have to do a quick wake up wash, for me

off the church to help decorate it for Easter Vigil and Easter Morning (lilies)

home,

Shower

wash the clothes I wore today (lilies are toxic to cats)

depends on how awake I am if I go to Easter Vigil Mass. it is hours and hours long, but beautiful...

I have to be up early tomorrow morning for Mass. I have been assigned to hand out communion....

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, um, where did you say you live?  :D    

That looks very tasty.
Canada :lol: It was really easy to make but it's huge, I wish I had made 2 smaller ones instead (one for each dinner we are going to).

I'm about to go out and grab a few things. Stores are closed again tomorrow and we are out of butter.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Cursing myself, and cursing my back. Had to change the pee pads under the litter box in my room. In the process of moving the litter box off the pee pads, threw my back out. Had to actually kneel on the floor to pick up the pee pads and put down news ones. And by some miracle, managed to drag the litter box into place over the pee pads without them bunching up.

Because you know, I really needed this right now. The list of unreachable places for Sara to hide just tripled :(

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In bed. It's 1.5am. Whisky is asleep on the end of the bed.
donutte donutte
We need to high 5 for our backs. I.hope yours gets better quickly. Mine doesn't seem to want to. Showers are hard and drying is even worse.
Had a tv day. Watched a film that I enjoyed but I can't remember what it was about. Dementia, me not the film. Had a pastrami and lettuce sandwich. Read the newspaper. Watched eastenders but missed casualty due to time mix ups. We moved our clocks. Had my shower and watched a fantasy film for adults which I really enjoyed. We also watched Antman which was good for a laugh.
Now I'm in bed.
It's very warm tonight.
Goodnight good citizens.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Sitting here with my coffee and telling myself that I really need to get my butt into the kitchen. Our dinner time has changed from 2:00 to 12:30 (my brother has to be at work by 5:00), so in a couple of hours, I'm going to be busy, busy, busy. I have the beginning of a headache, too, so today is not going to be pretty. I'm hoping the caffeine will take the edge off the headache.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Hope everyone has a good day. Today is a quiet day. Got too much emotional garbagge from immediate family yesterday. So today is my selfish hide at home and not get emotionally involved with family who has always manipulated me until this day. So today the honey and I will be taking a walk around the neighborhood if it doesn't rain. And playing with my cats.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Despite my back going out, yesterday was a pretty good day. My nephew and his family, as well as my sister (his mom) came over and took my mom and I out to lunch (more like early dinner). And my nephew and his wife paid for the whole thing! We went to Wild Fire and I ordered Beef Wellington (one of the specials they had), I can only imagine how much it cost. I don't know and guess I won't now. I would have ordered something else if I knew they were paying! They are pretty well off, nephew has his own business (so I don't feel TOO guilty), but still. Anyway, it was nice to get out and have a lovely (and early) dinner. I was so absolutely stuffed afterwards. Came home, watch my great-niece's cheerleading competition DVD that she had. Then spent the whole rest of the evening watching "The Ten Commandments". That was the first time I'd ever watched the whole thing, it was pretty good!

As for right now, drinking coffee, trying to figure out how and when to give Sara her antibiotics. I guess when she comes out from under the table since I can't reach her. Pilled and subq'd her already so I'm good there at least (the pilling is the part I dread the most). And she ate a bit so she can hang out under the table for awhile. I could move and sit yesterday but couldn't carry stuff, so the grocery shopping is gonna have to happen today. So need to do that in a little while.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I was still waking up when I gradually became aware that Paul was lying next to me.  Since this is a rare event I reached over groggily and pulled his sweet face towards mine for a kiss..  Imagine my surprise when that face turned out to be his rear end.  Turns out that wasn't his head on the pillow next to mine.  

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I was still waking up when I gradually became aware that Paul was lying next to me.  Since this is a rare event I reached over groggily and pulled his sweet face towards mine for a kiss..  Imagine my surprise when that face turned out to be his rear end.  Turns out that wasn't his head on the pillow next to mine.  :lol3:    
Oh my :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.