The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sitting here trying to decide what I am doing with my day while drinking my coffee.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Was up all night with a colitis attack...did not get much sleep....really exhausted. Wanted to stay in bed, but Artie needed his meds and some food....

I do have to go out for noontime mass. This is the end of Lent so it is the end of the daily masses, for me....

I told them I would help decorate/organize the church for the Holiday Day services, which start tomorrow. sigh--I am too tired to do much.. 

Not even knowing what I will have for supper.. I just had a cup of tea with a slice of bread and butter...

I need to vacuum this place, make an important phone call or 2, and set up the spring tablecloth...sigh..

Not a happy camper this morning 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Nala is SO cute! I'm just having lunch. Chicken katsu day at the work cafe! Should say had as I am done now. Just checking out stuff here and on FB. Back to work now.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying here reading about migraines. Mine suddenly disappeared. My late mum told me it's a shame I didn't inherit dad's brains instead of his headaches.

Went out with my sister for lunch and then a manicure. Bluey green.
I've been receiving and sending pm's. I'm getting tired and a head ache.
Good night y'all.

Was up all night with a colitis attack...did not get much sleep....really exhausted. Wanted to stay in bed, but Artie needed his meds and some food....

I do have to go out for noontime mass. This is the end of Lent so it is the end of the daily masses, for me....
I told them I would help decorate/organize the church for the Holiday Day services, which start tomorrow. sigh--I am too tired to do much.. 

Not even knowing what I will have for supper.. I just had a cup of tea with a slice of bread and butter...

I need to vacuum this place, make an important phone call or 2, and set up the spring tablecloth...sigh..

Not a happy camper this morning 
I hope you felt better when you went to church.
May I ask what you gave up for lent?

Last edited by a moderator:

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Listening to the gentle rain outside, watching the youngin's play with a tissue (they are having a BLAST with it), and pleased knowing that Sara is warm and comfortable in the bathroom, and Maple in her chair.

Also thinking about what a good fit Penelopy was with our family. She and the boys just get along so well. The Three Amigos...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Going through allrecipes looking for a good recipe for Hot Cross Buns. My MIL always made them and she always gave us some. She called last night and asked me where her Hot Cross Buns were. Well, to be honest, I thought about making some, but then decided that I didn't have time with everything else going on. And I had just taken in some cookies to her earlier this week.

But she seemed disappointed, so I'm looking for a recipe. I was going to use her recipe (she's used this one for as long as I can remember), but Rick told me last night that, yeah, they're good, but he's not real crazy about them. Looking around for something a bit different, I guess.

It appears that I will be making Hot Cross Buns tonight.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing for Easter. :dk:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here on an icy morning trying to amuse my kids. They are grumpy this morning and our play date was cancelled because my friend silenced her alarm and slept in. My son is getting teeth and he's impossible to keep happy right now.
This is what we woke up to today

And now my son is being grumpy again so I need to deal with that. He was amused for a few minutes so I thought I'd come on here for a minute.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
And now my son is being grumpy again so I need to deal with that. He was amused for a few minutes so I thought I'd come on here for a minute.
Be careful where you walk!  Last time it looked like that around my area, my legs went flying off without me.  It's pretty, though.  Hope your son starts to feel better - teething is no fun for anyone.

I'm hanging out on TCS waiting for a ride to the Post Office. I'm really hoping I won't have to wait in the usual slow-moving line.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When DD was teething, we gave her big whole kosher dill pickles to gnaw on. They work great. They are cold and easy to hold plus they are firm enough that they can't really take off any chunks. DD would gnaw on it until all the juice was out and then give it back. 

She's still a pickle fanatic to this day

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got over a foot of snow yesterday.  I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to get to the grocery store and back without getting stuck in a drift.  If I can get out okay, I think I can stop at Home Depot and get a large bag of sand and a small shovel for my trunk.  Cat litter doesn't work any more because of the clumping stuff.

Margret

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just getting ready to watch a tv show or two. i didn't find the time to do that over the last two days, so it's a priority for me for today -- since i just spent half of today doing chores.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When DD was teething, we gave her big whole kosher dill pickles to gnaw on. They work great. They are cold and easy to hold plus they are firm enough that they can't really take off any chunks. DD would gnaw on it until all the juice was out and then give it back. :lol3:

She's still a pickle fanatic to this day
My son would just eat it. He's got all 8 front teeth and his first molars. He's cutting the canine/eye teeth now. I used to give him sugar free frozen juice in a silicone teether but he chewed it up.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Sitting here trying to figure out what to do when I get out of work. Either spend more money at the grocery store or cook something already in the cabinets but wanting another salad which we dont have anymore lettuce. all i have is broccoli and pepper..need something more than rabbit food. I have some frozen chicken strips but I cant remember if I cooked all of them..hahaha will text the honey to find out what he wants..i am sore from recent workout and long to lay down on my couch and finish reading my book from Robyn Carr and have a cat purring on my chest..but I should do some housework. Not sure what I want to do

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am feeling better now. I felt really horrible this morning, up to about 2pm.. then I remarkable improved! I did a real quick vacuum. It was mostly to pick up the litter and fur kitties on the floor. I did not vacuum the carpets..

Sitting on my butt, with classical music, drinking a cup of tea, on the computer, and bring to think of something for supper...do I want soup or a pizza which I would have to order; ......

You can see that my appetite is a bit better. Yesterday I was in my pjs, napping and lying on the coach most of the day and night. Did that this morning also...

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am feeling better now. I felt really horrible this morning, up to about 2pm.. then I remarkable improved! I did a real quick vacuum. It was mostly to pick up the litter and fur kitties on the floor. I did not vacuum the carpets..

Sitting on my butt, with classical music, drinking a cup of tea, on the computer, and bring to think of something for supper...do I want soup or a pizza which I would have to order; ......

You can see that my appetite is a bit better. Yesterday I was in my pjs, napping and lying on the coach most of the day and night. Did that this morning also...
i'm so glad you're feeling better now! my appetite started coming back yesterday.

just sitting here relaxing at the moment. and enjoying the aroma of the beef stew cooking in the slow cooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.