The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Fed the cats, cleaned the litter boxes, and now enjoying a cup of coffee in the peace and quiet before everyone else gets up. 

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taking a break from shoveling 23 inches of snow off the front walk. When my toes thaw out I'll go shovel outside the kitchen door and steps.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished breakfast.  Wondering if my sister will get bumped off her flight.  she is flying in from Chgo for a week.  Says she doesn't have a seat assignment and needs to check in.  Also said she has had these tickets for 3 weeks and sees no reason she would get bumped.  Time will tell.  Guess I should start cleaning.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm laughing so hard right now, sudden realization that Oliver's meowing sounds more like a seagull than a cat :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
All dug out from the snow and have Top Chef on the TV and a pot of chicken soup going. Aaron is under the weather and went back to bed. Football later. :nod:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I did absolutely nothing today!

I went to church, cleaned off car from a bit of snow. It is parked in a covered area. Came home, breakfast, read newspaper, and then out again to pick up some litter. I lied down for an hour on the coach. No nap, just listening to music.

I got up and watched, "The Martian". I loved it.

Then had some soup for supper and that is it for the day.....

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
artiemom artiemom that's a whole lot for doing nothing!

Went shopping this afternoon, came home and fed the two older girls. Worrying about my mom because she's not feeling so great lately :/ Will be taking my meds soon and watching TV.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Donutte,

That is nothing for my usual day....

Tomorrow, I have to vacuum, pay a couple of bills, and wash at least one load of laundry. I am putting off washing the bathroom, I do not know why.....

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did laundry, washed my car, went to the store, then took a 2-hour nap (I don't sleep very well at nights, so naps are always welcome).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee trying to figure out what I will do with my day. My husband is home sick, but is working form home and has multiple meetings he'll need to take on the phone, so I'll have to be fairly quiet today.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
On my second cup of coffee, still shocked at the various reactions by the cats to the Soulistic this morning. Put 1/16 cup of dry food for Maple because 1) I forgot to last night and 2) she didn't like the Soulistic.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking about getting a shower, putting on my jammies and getting into some NetFlix for a good movie! Might even make some popcorn.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Just had dinner. Sitting here freaking out over Maple going to the groomer on Sunday. What if she poops on them, what if she freaks out and has a stroke... omg.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh.... Donutte,

Maple will be fine... just relax a bit and she will be ok...remember she picks up on your vibes....

((hugs))

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I *hated* admitting I needed help with that. But she really REALLY needs a proper bath, and a hygiene cut, and I would have to do it all by myself. And she's just too big to do that by myself. She hasn't been out of this house since May of 2005 (when we moved here). She's one of the few cats we've had that truly had no interest in going outside. And now I'm taking her out to get a BATH of all things.

Trying to keep calm around her though. Thankfully she's in the other room, patiently awaiting her evening meal.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick brought me into work this morning; we're under a freezing rain advisory until 9:00. And just as we got to the car, it started to rain....and it was freezing. So we brought Hannah, Rick dropped me off at my work, and he's on his way into his work.

So I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, checking out the site and telling myself that I need to start working (soon).

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Been up since an hour before normal, watching the cats play, well aware that they are watching me while playing. The moment I make a move they'll be all over me to feed them. I told them 6 o'clock or whenever I finish my coffee, whichever is later. Looks like it'll be after I finish my coffee, lol.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Hmph. I know squirting cats is not a good idea but I just squirted my little monsters who were intimidating and chasing Sara! :( That is the only way I can get them to stop. I have even tried physically REMOVING them and taking them to the other end of the house, and they go back. So squirt bottle it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.