The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just got into work this morning and am enjoying my coffee (I just love Timothy's Italian Blend). Thinking about what all I need to get done today. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've washed down the inside of the bathroom vanity and I'm waiting for it to dry before I can put a new under sink mat down and put everything back. Exciting stuff, right? :lol3:

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've washed down the inside of the bathroom vanity and I'm waiting for it to dry before I can put a new under sink mat down and put everything back. Exciting stuff, right?
fun times!

I am going to get dressed and take DH's car for an oil change.  It should have been done a while ago.  He doesn't pay attention and now the oil light is on.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've washed down the inside of the bathroom vanity and I'm waiting for it to dry before I can put a new under sink mat down and put everything back. Exciting stuff, right? :lol3:
Me, too. I'm literally waiting for water to boil. :lol3: I just put on a pot of black beans, but last time I did that, I thought I'd run do a chore in another room, got sidetracked, forgot about the pot on the stove and it boiled over. So This time I'm doing misc. chores in the kitchen until they start to boil and I can put it on a simmer. Nothing but excitement here, too. :nod:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying in bed, this is where I do all this at night, thinking about tomorrow. Going to my son's for supper. .

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure what's going on in your world @Stewball, but hope everything is ok {{hugs}}

Just let Sara out of the bathroom, she was eating her evening "snack". Oscar rushed in there the moment I opened the door, only to be disappointed by the empty dish :lol3: And wondering what all the lights outside are about that are making our dogs go nuts.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm watching Midsomer Murders on Netflix while hanging out on TCS and obsessively checking the weather report. Big blizzard headed our way! [emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️

Any minute now, Chula will come tell me to get in bed so she can snuggle up next to me. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching Midsomer Murders on Netflix while hanging out on TCS and obsessively checking the weather report. Big blizzard headed our way! [emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️

Any minute now, Chula will come tell me to get in bed so she can snuggle up next to me. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Aww Lucky used to tell me it was time to go to bed too. About this time actually. The Sara and Maple never tell me to go to bed. And as for the younger ones, they're winding up to get into tornado mode about this time, lol.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sitting here checking up on TCS. I just spent an hour going through e-cards - my brother's birthday is tomorrow and, even though I snail-mailed him a real card to his house, I learned he and his wife are soaking up the sun down in the Keys while we have a winter advisory going on up here in the midwest! It's supposed to 75F down there tomorrow, but they are having thunderstorms - that sux! I sent him a card with penguins on it! LOL

Fortunately, I am on the outskirts of the winter storm -  might get 1 to 3 inches of snow? Don't know, don't care! I have cat food, a bottle of wine, chocolate, and toilet paper. I'm good to go, so let it snow!

lindadmu

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i am pretty new to TCS so i am just looking around seeing what to do and how to do it . this a very cool site. since i am a cat lady.and i love my babies . glad i found it ..

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i am pretty new to TCS so i am just looking around seeing what to do and how to do it . this a very cool site. since i am a cat lady.and i love my babies . glad i found it ..
Welcome to TCS! You are going to love it here! We all look forward to getting to know you and your fur babies and seeing lots of pictures! 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TCS! 

Sitting here, drinking my coffee, and figuring out what I want to do when I get home this afternoon. I have the food ad with me and am checking that out, too.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Just got done feeding my babies their breakfast, and was realizing how much I truly enjoy the chorus of meows each morning. I thought I'd find it annoying after the first couple days, but nope, not annoying at all.

I also had a chat (again) with the kitties. Their insurance kicks in on the 30th, so they can't get hurt or sick EVER but especially not before then. Except for Sara, because she's on wellness only and that kicked in the day after I got it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

Be careful with the snow.....((hugs))

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!!    
      I hope you find it to be a kind, caring, warm place; full of wonderful people!

I sure feel that way about this site...  ..

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise

Going through E Mails while listening to the Carpenters on my MP3 player.
The Carpenters!! wow! I have their Christmas CD. I swear it is the best CD ever! It is one of my favorites. I remember when their Christmas show aired. I immediately fell in love with it. 

Karen Carpenter had such a voice. Beautiful

I have not heard any of their other music for ages.....

Status
Not open for further replies.