The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Checking out Maple's feeding schedule (yep, it's on a spreadsheet), wishing we had not just opened a big bag of the 11+ cat food, which has more calories but is otherwise almost the same as the regular adult food. Poor Maple, just a 1/16 of a cup of dry food this morning. She had some canned already though, and she'll be getting more canned this evening, then more dry for overnight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How can my checking account be off by more than $1,300 ???? :argh:

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
How can my checking account be off by more than $1,300 ???? :argh:
That happened to me in October! Except it was off by $2,400 and my bank account was in the negative for over a week. There was a credit card account I'd not used in years that was still set to auto-pay, and it was set to pay off the balance. OMG, I panicked like you wouldn't believe. I called the bank and credit card company and thankfully, everything was resolved in about a week and a half. The bank also reversed all the fees.

So yeah, double-check all that stuff!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished cleaning, playing with the kids and I sold my double stroller this morning. I was looking up registering my daughter for school which starts next week. Now I'm sitting here wondering how my little tiny 2 pound baby is possibly ready for school already.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be getting ready to go to the library.  I'm out of books and don't like to not have books in the house.  Altho it's very cold out, I really must go.  Reading is a big part of my relaxation

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just finished cleaning, playing with the kids and I sold my double stroller this morning. I was looking up registering my daughter for school which starts next week. Now I'm sitting here wondering how my little tiny 2 pound baby is possibly ready for school already.
I know what you mean. Don't blink or she'll be starting college before you open your eyes. My DD will be 21 in less than 2 months. It feels like she started kindergarten just last week. :sigh:

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Agree with LaRussa on the library. I would rather read than watch TV, of which I don't even own one. I got the internet, books, and the radio, and that is enough for me.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trying not to cry, my friend whose kitten was sick with wet FIP said she died today :( Thanks so much to the folks who sent out some good vibes for them. She lost her last kitty only a couple months before Lucky.
I'm so sorry for your loss. FIP is a disgusting disease.

Last edited by a moderator:

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
just cleaned my room so I can hopefully move my new bed in. Showered, fed and watered Comet, picked out his "deposits" and now I plan on going to color with some friends from the building. I have homework to be working on, but that's just not going to happen until probably Sunday (and I'll be wishing I started sooner!)

All of this in 15 minutes. Not bad.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry.about that I've a new phone I hate. .
It's, 2.20 am. And I'm lying in bed reading theSr things and waiting b aN email. And thinking about certain people and certain cats.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just kind of hanging about for a while. We were up at 5:30, Rick took Jackie out, and I gave everybody their breakfast. Rick, Jackie, and the cats are now back in bed, taking a nap. I'm drinking my coffee and debating if I want to go out to the kitchen now or hang out a bit longer. Just took my last swig of coffee, though, so I guess it's time to start my day.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting. I have a cold and don't feel very good so all I've done so far is drink a tea and take some medicine. Daughter has kinder gym in half an hour which my husband will take her to while I get our son fed and dressed so we can get some groceries.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Just finishing up my first cup of coffee. About to go check on Sara and see if she ate at least most of her food :cross: and then have another cup of coffee.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sitting here waiting for the Boys' litter box and bathroom floor to air dry. It was a complete dump, scrub and start over day today!

I fell asleep on the couch last night watching a movie on NetFlix and neglected to do my motherly duty of poop scooping before I went to bed (because I never went to bed!). And this morning I was pleased to see that "Mr. I Can't Pee in a Dirty Box" decided, once again, to pee in the bathtub. So, while the coffee was brewing, I got busy scooping, dumping, scrubbing, mopping and cleaning the entire bathroom. After the box and floor dry, I will fill the box with fresh litter so they can rush in and use it; then, I will take a shower in the clean bathroom! Yay! 

Then I have to wash the water fountain and their kibble dispenser and refill those and, hopefully, get a load or two of laundry done some time today. It's only 31F outside this morning, but I think the old lady who lives below me must have her heat cranked to 92F! It is hotter than a boiled owl in here right now, so I have my heat OFF and the living room window open. The ironic thing is, every time I see her in the lobby or common areas, she is wearing a tee-shirt and shorts! I've been in her apartment and it is always unbearably hot in there. Oh well, it saves on my heating bill, LOL

Other than that, today will be just a day of 'general cleaning' and doing 'what ever'. (I hope!)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm snuggled up in the den with hubby watching the news on TV.  I need another cup of coffee but I have a cat on my lap and you know how that goes....maybe I can talk hubby into going for another round of coffee so I don't have to disturb Ozzy.  

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had breakfast, Cocoa puffs!  Hopped on-line to check the flight status of my friend who is coming to SF for work.  I'm picking her up at the airport and spending the day with her. Tomorrow I'll drop her off.  Haven't seen her in almost a year.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from the store, had a bit to eat, and now sitting here freezing my bum off, lol. Time to put the hoodie back on!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Staring out the window, thinking about how nice it looks and how much it looks like good weather for a walk. Because it really does look like it! Of course, it's zero degrees outside right now, with a wind chill of -15, so probably not as nice as it looks :lol3:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just contemplating cooking shortly, making pork fried rice, and then doing the dishes. two little kittens will be settled in taking a nap while i'm doing that, as they get very excited smelling hot food for humans, and i don't want to risk them jumping up onto the stove top with hot burners.

Status
Not open for further replies.