The THOMAS and COOPER Show (and friends)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic pics as usual Robin..........I love the one of Abby and Thomas.........
They are all adorable, but sad to see none of my Leo in there.............some kits, if they're anything like mine, are just boring subjects at times to photograph!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Fantastic pics as usual Robin..........I love the one of Abby and Thomas.........
They are all adorable, but sad to see none of my Leo in there.............some kits, if they're anything like mine, are just boring subjects at times to photograph!
I actually DID try to take a few of Leo at the same time while I was taking these....but he was just being so darn uncooperative! One picture turned out to be of the back of his head, one of his butt, and one was just his tail as he was walking away and out of the picture.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand Robin........all you can do is keep trying! We eventually get lucky and get some good ones of them!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awwwwwww Robin, I love all of your pics. Your boys are about the same age as my Ebony. It's sad to see that they're almost all grown up! Its absolutely amazing to see their baby pictures and their now pictures. Hard to believe they're the same cat! Can't wait to see more pics of your family.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw - look at Shelby's belly! It looks like my "Mama's" belly. I can't believe the difference in the way Thomas has matured and how different he looks now.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Aw - look at Shelby's belly! It looks like my "Mama's" belly. I can't believe the difference in the way Thomas has matured and how different he looks now.
I know.....he has the softest and prettiest silver fur. It's so velvety feeling. Cooper's hair is very shiny and fine and the hair behind his ears and on his belly gets kinda curly. It's always messy.
It's so funny how Shelby is always grooming him. The other day when I got home from work, Cooper's face was all slicked back and I said, "Wow....who did your hair? You look so handsome with your face all slicked down like that!" It was soaking wet too......courtesy of Shelby. I wish I had gotten a picture of that....it was hilarious!

Oh yeah....and I've been telling Shelby that she needs to start doing "kitty crunches" because her belly is getting too fat!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Poor Shelby's gonna have hairballs from grooming Cooper!
She already is having problems with that!
She never ever used to throw up....but now she has thrown up a few times and it's mostly wads of hair. I need to start giving her something for that I guess.

Also.....I don't know if you can tell in the picture or not.....but someone has chewed most of the whiskers off the left side of Cooper's face. I'm guessing it's probably Shelby.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Also.....I don't know if you can tell in the picture or not.....but someone has chewed most of the whiskers off the left side of Cooper's face. I'm guessing it's probably Shelby.
I heard mothers do that to their kittens (chomp off whiskers) when they wander too far afield. Shelby's definitely decided she's Cooper's momma!

I laughed out loud at your question to Cooper when you saw it all wet and slicked back: "Who did your hair?" :ROFL:

So you're keeping all the kitties you have now except Abby? Is she starting to get along with the others better?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
your boys ARE growing up - i remember their baby pics! they're both VERY handsome!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

SUPER-DUPER PICTURES!
I was just looking at the thread on your babies and that picture in your signature of Emma looks SO much like Thomas! I swear....I could be looking at a picture of him!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

I was just looking at the thread on your babies and that picture in your signature of Emma looks SO much like Thomas! I swear....I could be looking at a picture of him!
It's a beautiful grey kitty thing!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you take beautiful pictures, I just love Shelby pic. Poor girl she's throwing up furballs.

I love Thomas he is so handsome.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I woke up this morning and walked into the kitchen to make my coffee, this is the scene I walked in to! Apparently, my daughter left the bag of catnip out on the counter last night and Shelby found it and decided to help herself. She's a lush for the stuff!

It was all over the kitchen floor!

She had it all over her too....even on her face! Does she look guilty or what?

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...so I decided to post these new pictures on a different thread because I don't think many people look at the Thomas and Cooper thread when they think they've already seen all the new pictures. (and I wanted you all to see the ones I took today)

Mr. Cooper helping me with the dishes this morning.

I absolutely cracked up at Cooper here! He was being such a goof and peeking at me through the chair. At first he was just pushing his snout through and it looked so cute so I tried to snap a picture.....but then he put his head all the way through the rails! Don't worry...he didn't have any trouble pulling his head back out.

"Hey.....look at me!"

Here's Thomas outside for the first time ever! He's not too sure about that grass stuff under his feet.

He got all "puffed up" too. I don't know if it's because he was cold or just nervous....but it makes him look a lot bigger!

And little miss Shelby decides to go over and try to make friends with the vicious dog who lives next door!! The reason she's looking at me is because I yelled at her to "Come back here NOW!" Fortunately, she minded and turned around and came back.

And here's my little "cry baby" Cooper. He really got scared and I could barely take his picture because he kept trying to get me to pick him up.

Then he climbed up on the lawn mower. I guess he thought that seemed a safer place to be.

Here's both the boys on the carport.

"Ahhhh....much better place to enjoy the great outdoors!"

"Okay....so I'm a fraidy cat.....so what? I can get plenty of sunshine right here."

The gang enjoying a cat nap in the sun. I think Shelby was on my bed at the time.

Susie.....this one is for you!

Look at those handsome boys!

Even Abby was zonked out.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These were taken the other day while my daughter was playing with the kitties using the laser pointer. They all just love it and go crazy trying to catch the red light!

Here's Abby and Shelby sitting on top of my computer chair watching the light on the ceiling.