The THOMAS and COOPER Show (and friends)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Nikki holding Cooper. You all have probably seen her posting here as KatzLuver93.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Thomas keeping me company while I'm surfing the Cat Site. He loves to be near me....so what better place than right in front of my computer?

"So what are they saying on there now? Anything interesting?"

Look at these sleepy babies.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pictures that Nikki took the other day using my camera. I think she got some really good shots! Maybe she can be my photography buddy when I get my new camera.

I love this picture of Cooper.

"Ok......enough pictures already. I'm ready for my cat nap."

Cooper just lounging around.

"I SAID NO MORE PICTURES!"

Here's me giving my sweet Thomas a kiss.....as always.

Here he is laying in the crook of my arm in the bed. He loves to cuddle there when I'm watching TV.

"What? Did you say something to me?"

I thought this picture was hilarious! Nikki caught Shelby in mid-yawn.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Shelby certainly doesn't need a scale and polish because those teeth are perfect!

Those pictures are as brilliant as ever Robin and as usual i can't pick a favourite because their all good!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Nikki and Cooper look so cute together - and I love her hair, it's gorgeous! And she took some great shots, guess we know where she got that talent from!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Well Shelby certainly doesn't need a scale and polish because those teeth are perfect!

Those pictures are as brilliant as ever Robin and as usual i can't pick a favourite because their all good!
When I first saw that picture of Shelby yawning....I thought that it looked she didn't have any front teeth! I actually went and looked in her mouth just to make sure she wasn't missing any. Her front teeth are just so tiny....you can hardly see them!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree Robin, the "old" camera needs to go to Kooky Jr. She is showing early talent! I love that picture she took of Cooper, too! Tell her that I said she did a really good job and ask how many days until her birthday

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I agree Robin, the "old" camera needs to go to Kooky Jr. She is showing early talent! I love that picture she took of Cooper, too! Tell her that I said she did a really good job and ask how many days until her birthday
Yeah I thought about that. I've been teaching her how to use it....and you're right...she's getting pretty good! Plus, it'll be fun taking her out with me when the weather gets warmer. We can take off on some day trips, pack a picnic lunch, and take pictures all day.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Yeah I thought about that. I've been teaching her how to use it....and you're right...she's getting pretty good! Plus, it'll be fun taking her out with me when the weather gets warmer. We can take off on some day trips, pack a picnic lunch, and take pictures all day.
Isn't that great? The photographic talent was passed from your mom to you and now from you to your daughter!!

The photography day trips sound wonderful! What a lucky daughter you have!

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your daughter has lovely hair. And the pictures convey the love you both have for Thomas and Cooper.

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH my goodness.. this is ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of these crazy cuties!!!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsd

Your daughter has lovely hair. And the pictures convey the love you both have for Thomas and Cooper.
Thanks. She wanted me to tell everyone though that her hair isn't always that pretty.......she had it curled because she had a dance performance that day. She recently made the dance team at school and their first performance was at the basketball game last week in front of the whole school. They did a routine to "Make Me Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child.

Personally, I love her hair! I wish mine was that pretty. But she always complains about it.

katzluver93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Thanks. She wanted me to tell everyone though that her hair isn't always that pretty.......she had it curled because she had a dance performance that day. She recently made the dance team at school and their first performance was at the basketball game last week in front of the whole school. They did a routine to "Make Me Lose My Breath" by Destiny's Child.

Personally, I love her hair! I wish mine was that pretty. But she always complains about it.
Its LOSE MY BREATH not Make Me Lose My breath! lol but yeah the performance was awesome! I didnt mess up one bit!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Time for some new updated pictures of my babies.

These are from the other day when it snowed here. The kitties really enjoyed looking out the windows.

Here's Thomas in silouette.

Leo and Shelby watching the birds from my bedroom window. I had put some food out for the birds since everything was so frozen. It made for a very entertaining day for the kitties.

Thomas and Cooper trying to crowd in on Leo and Shelby so they could see the birds too.

Shelby finally gets the windowsill to herself.

Thomas looking out the living room window.