The THOMAS and COOPER Show (and friends)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cooper enjoying a good ear cleaning from Aunt Shelby.
"Oh yeah.....right there.....that feels SO good!"

Shelby always lays like this for some reason.

And Cooper wants to be just like his Aunt Shelby so he's started laying like this too.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thomas fell asleep while he was sitting up. He looked so cute.....but unfortunately the camera focused on the shoe rather than him....so he's all blurry. And of course, the camera woke him up as soon as I snapped the picture so I couldn't try again.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwww Robin their brilliant!

Loved the one of all of them on the windowsill and especially the ear cleaning one!

When my two do it to each other their eyes are semi closed like Coopers like their in heaven!!.

Awwwwwww and that last one is so sweet!
I've seen Sophie do that and i always say "Lie down!", like she knows what i'm on about?!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you may have read in the thread about favorite cat toys in the Cat Lounge, where I said that Thomas likes to play with q-tips. The cabinet in my bathroom doesn't shut real good.....so Thomas has figured out that he can open the door and get the q-tips out of the box whenever he wants.

I can't tell you how many times I've come home to find q-tips scattered all over my bedroom floor! Well I finally caught the little stinker in the act and got some pictures of him.

He chews on them until all the cotton is shredded and he carries them around the house in his mouth. Oh and he also loves for me to clean his ears!
I think that's how he discovered the q-tips was when I first started cleaning his ears. I left them out once and he found them. Then he saw me getting them out one day so he learned where they were kept. Now he just helps himself.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Awwwwwww Robin their brilliant!

Loved the one of all of them on the windowsill and especially the ear cleaning one!

When my two do it to each other their eyes are semi closed like Coopers like their in heaven!!.

Awwwwwww and that last one is so sweet!
I've seen Sophie do that and i always say "Lie down!", like she knows what i'm on about?!
I always laugh when Shelby is cleaning their ears because they do look like they are in heaven! Nikki, my daughter, says it's "gross".....she says, "Mom, you should see Shelby....she is cleaning WAY down in their ears!!! YUK!""

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittyKook

Time for some new updated pictures of my babies.

These are from the other day when it snowed here. The kitties really enjoyed looking out the windows.

Here's Thomas in silouette.

I love how Thomas's little "ear tufts" show up so good in this picture.

He's the only one who has those and I think they are SO cute......gives him more personality. Must be some kitty along his lines who had the ear tufts for him to have gotten them. I like to tweek them and he shakes his head.

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just LOVE all the pics you've shown here of your gorgeous cats!!!!

Someday I hope I can be as talented as you and your daughter are!

It looks like Abby and Shelby are getting along better cuz I saw both in a picture together and they looked okay.. Any update on that?

Hope everything is going well with Abby.

Keep the pics coming!!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pamela

I just LOVE all the pics you've shown here of your gorgeous cats!!!!

Someday I hope I can be as talented as you and your daughter are!

It looks like Abby and Shelby are getting along better cuz I saw both in a picture together and they looked okay.. Any update on that?

Hope everything is going well with Abby.

Keep the pics coming!!
They have their moments. But Shelby is so moody.....always has been. Sometimes she's fairly tolerant of Abby (never affectionate though) and other times, she's downright mean and scares me the way she attacks Abby. Shelby has always been the "boss of the house" and as long as everyone is bowing down to her and doing what SHE wants them to do.....she's fine.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

I LOVE the pictures of Thomas and the Q-Tips. You're going to have to get a lock for that cabinet!
I know! He's a mess! He is constantly keeping me laughing at the silly things he does.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Robin... yay new pictures! I love them! I'm so surprised how in one picture Thomas can look all grown up, and in the next like a kitten! Cooper always looks like a kitten! And yay Bunny Rabbit Shelby!

That picture of them all at the window is definitely my favorite!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Aw Robin... yay new pictures! I love them! I'm so surprised how in one picture Thomas can look all grown up, and in the next like a kitten! Cooper always looks like a kitten! And yay Bunny Rabbit Shelby!

That picture of them all at the window is definitely my favorite!
I know what you mean about Thomas.......I notice that when I look at him in person too. Some days, he's still such a baby....and others....he seems practically grown. I think Cooper may be bigger than Thomas now though. (or maybe it's just his long hair) But Cooper is the LONGEST cat I've ever seen! I can hold him on my shoulder and his tail is almost to my knees! This morning when I was doing something in the kitchen......he stood up on his hind legs and was able to put his paws on the counter top! That is REALLY long for a cat isn't it?

Ok....I just measured him......he's 34 inches from nose to end of tail. My counters are 36 inches tall.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I have no idea how long my two are, though I think Baylee is longer. I'll have to look into it.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love your new pics. Why isn't cats like such strange things? I had one that loved QTips, too but I can't remember if it was Toby or Ziggy. Ziggy I know loved tie bands and also could smell a rubber band a mile away. Kitties are so silly!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

I love your new pics. Why isn't cats like such strange things? I had one that loved QTips, too but I can't remember if it was Toby or Ziggy. Ziggy I know loved tie bands and also could smell a rubber band a mile away. Kitties are so silly!
They are silly! I'm just glad that Thomas and Cooper have gotten over playing with the toilet paper.......full rolls! They used to love to sit on the toilet and unroll the paper onto the floor and then jump into the full pile of paper and tear it all up.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Robin, I wish George would get over the full roll. I think, "O.K. he's six now so he's forgotten" He will leave it alone for a half day, but sometime during the night or when I'm at work, a whole roll of TP will be unrolled on the floor.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Robin, I wish George would get over the full roll. I think, "O.K. he's six now so he's forgotten" He will leave it alone for a half day, but sometime during the night or when I'm at work, a whole roll of TP will be unrolled on the floor.
Awww..but he's still a kitten at heart.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

WOW! What a lovely suprise coming and seeing these lovely pics. I love this thread Robin!
Thanks Sam. I really enjoy taking pictures of my babies and sharing them with everyone.